One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Guys, can you check my replay to see if my game was bugged? - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Guys, can you check my replay to see if my game was bugged? (/showthread.php?tid=567)

Guys, can you check my replay to see if my game was bugged? - Necrocat219 - 09-06-2012 06:16 AM

Hey guys, just finished and submitted the last and winning go of my turn, getting the base to 0 hp. I was playing in an area of bad Internet connection and it told me turn not sent. Then, I checked the game and it registered, but the aftermath screen said there was no rating change ( showed ratings as 0) and didn't display our leagues. this is the game. Thanks ahead of time.

RE: Guys, can you check my replay to see if my game was bugged? - worldfamous - 09-06-2012 07:53 AM

I had the same thing happen to me. If you go to the 2v2 replays thread you can see it there. It's on the last page at the bottom.

RE: Guys, can you check my replay to see if my game was bugged? - Necrocat219 - 09-06-2012 07:15 PM

Ah okay thanks just saw it :x is it just a visual bug?

RE: Guys, can you check my replay to see if my game was bugged? - oneadamleft - 09-07-2012 12:24 AM

I know that's a known issue. Not sure where Alex is on the fix. It may be addressed in the patch update, which is coming very soon.

RE: Guys, can you check my replay to see if my game was bugged? - worldfamous - 09-07-2012 02:29 AM

I don't know if it's related, but my game was one of the games that was locked up for a couple days with the "already started this turn on another device" bug

RE: Guys, can you check my replay to see if my game was bugged? - Necrocat219 - 09-07-2012 08:03 AM

Thanks for keeping us up to date Smile this has only happened this one time after 200 games or so so I'm not complaining ^^