One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Outwitters Pictures? - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Outwitters Pictures? (/showthread.php?tid=48)

Pages: 1 2

Outwitters Pictures? - Pyrodon - 05-04-2012 08:20 AM

So are the beta testers aloud to post screenshots of Outwitters for the rest of us to see? If so, I would really like to see some screenshots posted here!

RE: Outwitters Pictures? - Kamikaze28 - 05-04-2012 08:27 AM

I don't know if the opening of these forums for public access changed anything about the beta ground rules, but at the time of my joining, OML specifically asked of the beta testers not to post videos or screenshots or discuss Outwitters on the internet or with the press.

RE: Outwitters Pictures? - oneadamleft - 05-04-2012 09:50 AM

But I did put some Outwitters pictures next to the forum logo. You are welcome.

RE: Outwitters Pictures? - Pyrodon - 05-04-2012 11:26 AM

I guess that means no Outwitters screenshots then?

RE: Outwitters Pictures? - onealexleft - 05-04-2012 11:35 AM

(05-04-2012 11:26 AM)Pyrodon Wrote:  I guess that means no Outwitters screenshots then?

not quite yet, but stay tuned.

RE: Outwitters Pictures? - Solan - 05-04-2012 05:03 PM

Sad darn i want to see pictures so bad.

RE: Outwitters Pictures? - Leaf_It - 05-05-2012 09:48 AM

I have sufficed myself with the pictures included in the blog posts, and in app articles on random news sites.

RE: Outwitters Pictures? - Wiesnhendl - 05-07-2012 05:29 AM

look at the blog. There you get somewhat an idea.

RE: Outwitters Pictures? - joelduque - 11-05-2012 01:42 PM

Would love to see replays of beta matches especially 1v1. So I will not be so alienated and clueless of the possible changes and effects of updates like +1 wit for kill, etc.

RE: Outwitters Pictures? - QuantumApocalypse - 11-05-2012 02:27 PM

(11-05-2012 01:42 PM)joelduque Wrote:  Would love to see replays of beta matches especially 1v1. So I will not be so alienated and clueless of the possible changes and effects of updates like +1 wit for kill, etc.

Sorry, the beta replays aren't compatible with any other players, be it third party or the released Outwitters. They should work by the time the update hits the store, but by then you'll have time to play already Tongue

Best way to describe it, as said many times before, is like giving more swing to a pendulum. Each attack and counterattack will be similar to the current game, but receive more momentum. So if you keep doing what you already do, you will be able to devastate your opponent more, and vice versa.