One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Super-Titan Replay Discussion - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Super-Titan Replay Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=417)

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - lawtai - 06-22-2013 01:38 AM

yea, it's a weird forum bug. When you get close to the number of posts per page, it stops showing the posts until you get over that number.

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - Mag!cGuy - 06-28-2013 03:45 AM

Remember that game between mastercaster and I on reaper?

Here is my revenge! Tongue

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YrMblAww

His attack was really awesome, the placements and his plan were perfect. I thought I was gonna do well with my scrambler but he destroyed so many soldiers at once that it wasn't enough, making me think I was done for. But I fought hard, and he couldn't recover from hitting my base!

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - blckace - 06-29-2013 12:03 AM

This game isn't so great because it involved a lot of guess work and luck

After my initial attack I thought I had won but magicguy gracefully managed to fend me off. Most people would have predicted that I moved my scrambler and would've tried to go for it but for some reason he didn't!

Then he attacks and I was ready to lose but I managed to get one of his snipers blindly

Question for magic before your last push did you expect I would have a scrambler there or not?
I tried my best to sneak him in there without you noticing

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Yu5bjAww

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - Mag!cGuy - 06-29-2013 12:41 AM

Of course I knew, but I didn't think you would destry the soldier protecting mine. And i didn't think you had enough to.. Well, let's not spoil the suspens. Big Grin

that was indeed a lot of guessing work, the best mind-game I've ever played! I thought you wouldn't move the scrambler at the first attacl, since I knew you expected me to expect you to do it. lol

But I did so many errors in that one, the worst is surely the turn where I've been over confident and moved my sniper that near of the base! And at the beginning, I could have killed your scrambler with my runner if I thought about it one turn before Tongue

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - GreatGonzales - 06-29-2013 12:53 AM

22 wits saved up. Fun times Big Grin

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - Thrutchy - 06-29-2013 12:57 AM

Great game!

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - TheQwertiest - 06-29-2013 02:56 AM

awesome game! just wow.. imagine you were mag!cguy and you skipped the last replay. o.O dafuq?! what the hell happened?!

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - Mag!cGuy - 06-29-2013 02:58 AM

FvF games on glitch are always very awesome, I'm noticing Smile

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - TheQwertiest - 06-29-2013 02:59 AM

i agree! ^

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - Mag!cGuy - 06-30-2013 09:47 PM

By the way, qwerty, I did skip the replay at first, cuz I was impatient to see what happenned.. xD I was so blowb by the slaughter that I needed to watch it twice before giving up x)