One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Super-Titan Replay Discussion - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Super-Titan Replay Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=417)

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - TheGreatErenan - 06-06-2013 02:03 PM

(06-06-2013 01:48 PM)Torbreck Wrote:  
(06-06-2013 04:56 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  That end was really awesome ^^

Here is a rather epic game (imo): outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YzYzZAww

Awesome game Mag!c and poweewee - possible one of the most epic I've watched! When do you ever see 4 Scramblers!

Good gravy.

I love turn 66.

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - GreatGonzales - 06-06-2013 02:25 PM

(06-06-2013 01:48 PM)Torbreck Wrote:  
(06-06-2013 04:56 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  That end was really awesome ^^

Here is a rather epic game (imo): outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YzYzZAww

Awesome game Mag!c and poweewee - possible one of the most epic I've watched! When do you ever see 4 Scramblers!

Just finished watching the replay - when I read 4 scramblers I thought you meant total between both players! hah...man if this isn't game of the week material I dont know what is.

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - Mag!cGuy - 06-07-2013 06:08 AM

(06-06-2013 01:57 PM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  Shoot! I remember when Mag!cGuy, then known as Wick!d, asked me for a practice match - this was before he was ST. I shouldn't have helped him! Tongue

When I invited you I was Mag!cGuy for already a long time ^^ The replay is on OSN and I was thousands miles away from ST lol

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - Thrutchy - 06-14-2013 05:11 AM

This was a hard win for me:

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YpYrAAww

During the first half of the game, I thought I was doomed for sure. Great game white dragon!

For some reason the fancy link above says torbreck and zyagna for me. But the link is really for thrutchy and white dr4gon on glitch (ST league game).

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - .Memories. - 06-14-2013 05:29 AM

(06-14-2013 05:11 AM)Thrutchy Wrote:  For some reason the fancy link above says torbeck and zyagna for me. But the link is really for thrutchy and white dr4gon on glitch (ST league game).

Lol, that's interesting... I think everyone sees the torbreck label.

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - FL4C - 06-15-2013 02:49 PM

Fun game to see thrutchy!No specials until turn 34 and only 38 turns total. I learned a lot from this. Looks like Adorables have to be really careful about getting out a mobi like that when you can only make one unit a turn and your opponent is threatening you with an even army! I saw some many strong mobi replay shared here but now I see the risk when you get it.

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - Thrutchy - 06-16-2013 01:53 AM

Yep. I was counting wits and tracking units the whole game. Because he spawned a mobi which had no attack power, I knew he could only kill one of my soldiers if I took out any one of his. I decided to kill the runner and block with the my other soldier instead of kill one of the soldiers. For him to kill the closer soldier he would have placed himself in my sniper range. I thought he had 3 more wits (one was mobi boost and not sure about other 2) and could also kill my other soldier using all his wits but he'd be more vulnerable.

I'm embarrassed a little about my excessive medic movement. My early turns also weren't that great. I think all of my tracking, planning, and analysis helped me recover from my mistakes, bad position, and wit inefficiencies.

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - L3R4T - 06-17-2013 01:11 AM

(05-31-2013 03:14 PM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  Anybody wondering if LER4T is playing? He is! Extremely slowly, but he does play Tongue

Yes i'm playing, only two games at the same time. And you are taking all my slots since two weeks !!
It was my first time on this map, excuse my bad moves Wink

Let's put the revenge ^^

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YxLvaAww

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - Mag!cGuy - 06-17-2013 01:22 AM

Our two games where I played scallies were desastrous Tongue Looking for revenge, you're beating me 3-1 right now!

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - L3R4T - 06-17-2013 04:35 AM

(06-17-2013 01:22 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  Our two games where I played scallies were desastrous Tongue Looking for revenge, you're beating me 3-1 right now!

No please ! I want to play against someone else !
With awpertunity and you i think it's more than one month i haven't play against someone else Dodgy