One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Super-Titan Replay Discussion - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Super-Titan Replay Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=417)

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - Thrutchy - 04-16-2013 03:19 AM

How could I kill the heavy? Even if I could, it probably wouldn't be a good trade.

I didn't kill the medic because of the wit trade-off. It would cost me 4 wits to make that boosted runner and kill the medic. His medic cost 3 wits to put there and killing my runner would be free (single shot by sniper). I'd probably make this trade if the runner wasn't boosted (3 for 3), but he probably would have killed it.

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - Mag!cGuy - 04-16-2013 03:52 AM

Ok for the medic, but trutchy, I meant the snipe, not the heavy Smile

Oh ok imperial, well I thought so cuz you posted his replay aha

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - Thrutchy - 04-16-2013 05:06 AM

Can't kill the sniper either. He's boosted and only my boosted runner can reach it.

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - Mag!cGuy - 04-16-2013 05:33 AM

What?? I'm talking about the one he created turn 3 at the left

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - Thrutchy - 04-16-2013 07:22 AM

Oh sorry. That actually would have been an equal trade in terms of wits (3 vs. 3) since he was right on the spawn point. The sniper was also no immediate threat either. I would have needed to replace that runner for vision. But maybe another that would have been a good thing to do because I could place a new runner in a more defensive position. The turn I killed that sniper (with a soldier) was a clear wit win for me because he invested 3 more wits in the sniper (2 moves and a boost), it was threating, and I would need to more the soldier back anyway.

On sweetie plains, I try to spend minimal amount of wits on my weak side and just keep attacking on his weak side.

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - terenceshiu2005 - 04-16-2013 11:14 AM

(04-16-2013 02:52 AM)ImperialSun Wrote:  
(04-15-2013 12:54 PM)terenceshiu2005 Wrote:  
(04-11-2013 12:45 PM)ImperialSun Wrote:  outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YpZGeAww

Maybe this was already posted in this thread but I didn't see it. Fast paced game with a lot of action and special usage.

I think if magic move the mobi + sniper at the top, and move up the heavy in turn 7, the result maybe different. Of course I can see the full map without frog now! Wink but unit count may help!
Another chance was in turn 11

Wouldn't Magic lose on turn 10 though unless he can win on turn 9? If mobi sniper and heavy are all at the top, next turn sharu could kill the soldier with heavy and use his soldier to hit the base. Next turn heavy could hit the base and win. I don't think Magic could win on turn 9 because the sniper + soldier should be enough to stop it and sharu also had 10 wits on turn 8.

The most important point is Sharu cannot kill Magic's Mobi in turn 8 and his base has been hit down to 2. unless he can either kill the mobi or destory Magic's base in turn 8, he will lose in turn 9.

If magic keeps putting pressure on top, he may mobi + sniper (3), move heavy (1), spawn and move up a 4 hp soldier (4). I don't have the new map to do the PnP, but I dont think Sharu can stop it.

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - GreatGonzales - 04-16-2013 11:52 AM

Here is a great blitz game between me and awpertunity.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Yy5ixAww

Very fast paced, both in terms of gameplay and the rate of our play (until the end, when we went at a more normal pace). Fun FvA on glitch. Feature maybe?

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - TheGoldenGriffin - 04-16-2013 12:10 PM

Its much better than some of the other featured games.

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - Mag!cGuy - 04-16-2013 03:26 PM

That was an awesome game and I won thanks to a tiny runner well placed!

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y2c6zAww

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - poweewee - 04-16-2013 03:37 PM

(04-16-2013 11:52 AM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  Here is a great blitz game between me and awpertunity.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Yy5ixAww

Very fast paced, both in terms of gameplay and the rate of our play (until the end, when we went at a more normal pace). Fun FvA on glitch. Feature maybe?

Great game! On turn 9 though, maybe awpertunity could have attacked the base with the soldier? At the very least, GreatGonzales would be down to 1 HP Smile