One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Super-Titan Replay Discussion - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Super-Titan Replay Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=417)

RE: Super-Titan Replay Thread - CombatEX - 08-09-2012 09:46 PM

Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't been updating the main post as frequently as usual. I can access the forums on my phone but I don't have internet for my laptop. I'll be able to update the thread again on Monday at the latest. Thanks again to everyone who has continued submitting replays!

RE: Super-Titan Replay Thread - Meph1ston - 08-10-2012 10:41 PM

A game between me and TheBitPilot. Another game showing how good Mobis are Big Grin.

Link

RE: Super-Titan Replay Thread - CombatEX - 08-15-2012 07:34 AM

Thread updated. Thank you for your patience.

(08-10-2012 10:41 PM)Meph1ston Wrote:  A game between me and TheBitPilot. Another game showing how good Mobis are Big Grin.

Link

Why did your opponent spawn two mobis? Did you ask after the game? I'm curious since s/he didn't really get a chance to use either of them.

RE: Super-Titan Replay Thread - worldfamous - 08-18-2012 10:16 AM

(08-15-2012 07:34 AM)CombatEX Wrote:  Thread updated. Thank you for your patience.

(08-10-2012 10:41 PM)Meph1ston Wrote:  A game between me and TheBitPilot. Another game showing how good Mobis are Big Grin.

Link

Why did your opponent spawn two mobis? Did you ask after the game? I'm curious since s/he didn't really get a chance to use either of them.
I'm guessing he didn't plan on losing on the next turn and was going to do some hit and run.

Link

Mobi=Sniper-range 7

RE: Super-Titan Replay Thread - CombatEX - 08-19-2012 03:59 AM

Well yes, clearly he didn't plan on losing, but I can't help but think he only needed one mobi and would have had a much better chance of surviving with those extra wits spent on the second one. Then again, I suppose his plan was to try to win in one turn by using both mobis to get snipers in range of the base or something. Just doesn't seem worth the cost.

RE: Super-Titan Replay Thread - wonderpug - 08-27-2012 12:56 AM

Here's a fun ST vs ST match I just finished up, Adorables vs Scallywags on Peekaboo.

I think this is a pretty good Mobi showcase match. One Mobi vs three Bombshells over the course of the match, and plenty of trick moves.

Replay link

RE: Super-Titan Replay Thread - Riptor - 08-28-2012 05:50 AM

Interresting game but for me there is bad turns like the bombshell's shoot on turn 32... Why don't kill the soldier with 3hp ?

RE: Super-Titan Replay Thread - wonderpug - 08-28-2012 07:52 AM

Yeah, not sure about that turn. My guess is that he wanted to make the soldiers killable by a single soldier hit and a single runner hit, but who knows. Or he could have planned to finish one off with a runner but miscounted wits?

RE: Super-Titan Replay Thread - P1noyboypj - 08-29-2012 07:03 AM

Replays:

P1noyboypj (f) vs frost392 (f) on "long nine"
outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YosiSAQw

P1noyboypj (f) vs x-onyx-x (f) on "sweetie plains"
outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y5K6RAQw

RE: Super-Titan Replay Thread - L3R4T - 08-29-2012 10:06 AM

LER4T vs Ren8585

Hot long nine