One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Super-Titan Replay Discussion - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Super-Titan Replay Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=417)

RE: Super-Titan Replay Thread - CombatEX - 12-01-2012 03:09 PM

~bump

RE: Super-Titan Replay Thread - Szei - 12-01-2012 03:10 PM

...and once more!

RE: Super-Titan Replay Thread - Alvendor - 12-02-2012 08:29 AM

[*] Alvendor(V) vs Eijolend(V)

Cool game on Reaper. Eijolend shuts down part of the map with a Brambler. I take a couple of Heavies and start a long walk towards the other side. Reminds me of the Ents scene in Lord of the Rings...

RE: Super-Titan Replay Thread - ImperialSun - 12-02-2012 09:18 AM

Oh wow, I did a double take when you hit that parent thorn and caused all its offspring thorns to die. Completely forgot about that. Did you know that the other thorns came from that one when you used your sniper to take it out?

RE: Super-Titan Replay Thread - Alvendor - 12-02-2012 09:29 AM

(12-02-2012 09:18 AM)ImperialSun Wrote:  Oh wow, I did a double take when you hit that parent thorn and caused all its offspring thorns to die. Completely forgot about that. Did you know that the other thorns came from that one when you used your sniper to take it out?

Yeah but I didn't see it at first. Suspecting that I had lost the game, I didn't move and took a break from the game. When I came back and viewed the replay a few moves back I noticed they could only come from that thorn..

RE: Super-Titan Replay Thread - demonaz123 - 12-03-2012 07:16 AM

[**] demonaz123 vs sakiehl

Nice mobi-mobi back and forth on Thprn Gulley. Hope you'll enjoy this one.

RE: Super-Titan Replay Thread - Eijolend - 12-03-2012 07:19 PM

Long Nine
[*] randrc (S) vs. Eijolend (A)

Here's a game that demonstrates a Mobi attack, that overcomes a lot of opposing soldiers and helps secure the win - thankfully the Bombshell was a bit out of reach!
And also let's not talk about all the other games in which randrc beat the crap out of me^^

RE: Super-Titan Replay Thread - blckace - 12-03-2012 08:50 PM

Thanks for all the replays everyone!

RE: Super-Titan Replay Thread - Hunter - 12-03-2012 10:54 PM

I love this thread. Thank you so much. Because of you I am improving much more rapidly
Where is my post?

RE: Super-Titan Replay Thread - garcia1000 - 12-04-2012 10:38 PM

Sharkfood Island
[***] garcia10000 (S) vs p1noyboypj (S)

The tactics may be too advanced for non-STs to understand, but it does show that a bombshell is powerful. It also shows that FTA still exists at high levels, p1noyboy had to create a soldier and move up his soldier on his first turn, so his bombshell plan was slowed by that.