One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Super-Titan Replay Discussion - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Super-Titan Replay Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=417)

RE: Super-Titan Replay Thread - CombatEX - 10-14-2012 04:24 AM

Wow Eijolend, thanks for putting it in the format for me =P First person to do that haha.

RE: Super-Titan Replay Thread - GreatGonzales - 10-14-2012 03:22 PM

Well now that Eijolend did it that way I feel obligated to Tongue

Sweetie Plains
[**] Garcia10000 (S) vs GreatGonzales (S)

Pretty good scallywags ditto. Garcia admits he accidentally made a bad move on turn 30, which may have impacted how the game turned out.

RE: Super-Titan Replay Thread - garcia1000 - 10-14-2012 08:48 PM

That was a fun match! On turn 30 I forgot that my soldier already attacked, and I moved it next to the heavy intending to attack and then it was like oops!!

RE: Super-Titan Replay Thread - CombatEX - 10-15-2012 04:10 AM

Ah yea, that's unfortunate when it happens. Usually when I stop mid-turn because I have to go do something and then forget a unit has already attacked when I come back to finish the turn >.<

Anyway, thanks for putting it in the format GreatGonzales =D

RE: Super-Titan Replay Thread - Ezk99 - 10-17-2012 08:18 PM

Omfg this is a amaizing match I stay flufly for years hahaha

RE: Super-Titan Replay Thread - blckace - 10-19-2012 08:17 AM

(08-29-2012 01:01 PM)Jack•Sparrow Wrote:  Jack•Sparrow (I'm only in Gifted!) versus ..Sir3.. (ranked #2 overall)

Adorables vs Feedback on Sweetie Plains

(I hope that link works, as it's my first time linking on these forums.)
(on another note, why was I matched up against the #2?? He complemented me, but I don't think I'm that good... Am I?)

This is burried and noone commented, i saw it earlier today. I thought it was weird turn 15 sir3 could've scrambled the sniper hit base and kill the soldier with adorables heavy and then finish the base with his soldier, this game is before the one alvendor posted so maybe his style changed a bit but in this game he favors covering his base and only went in for the kill when the opponent had no units.

RE: Super-Titan Replay Thread - worldfamous - 10-19-2012 10:46 AM

(10-19-2012 08:17 AM)blckace Wrote:  
(08-29-2012 01:01 PM)Jack•Sparrow Wrote:  Jack•Sparrow (I'm only in Gifted!) versus ..Sir3.. (ranked #2 overall)

Adorables vs Feedback on Sweetie Plains

(I hope that link works, as it's my first time linking on these forums.)
(on another note, why was I matched up against the #2?? He complemented me, but I don't think I'm that good... Am I?)

This is burried and noone commented, i saw it earlier today. I thought it was weird turn 15 sir3 could've scrambled the sniper hit base and kill the soldier with adorables heavy and then finish the base with his soldier, this game is before the one alvendor posted so maybe his style changed a bit but in this game he favors covering his base and only went in for the kill when the opponent had no units.
Good catch. Yeah that's game over on turn 15 for sure. I guess his lack of vision made him hesitant or he just missed it.

RE: Super-Titan Replay Thread - CombatEX - 10-25-2012 03:19 AM

I've noticed a gradual slowdown in incoming replays. This is to be expected of course, but now that this number is getting close to zero I'm hoping that maybe people will start submitting more again =)

I know you guys are still playing games, would you be willing to submit some more? ^^

Thanks!
-CombatEX

RE: Super-Titan Replay Thread - the duck - 10-25-2012 03:31 AM

(10-25-2012 03:19 AM)CombatEX Wrote:  I've noticed a gradual slowdown in incoming replays. This is to be expected of course, but now that this number is getting close to zero I'm hoping that maybe people will start submitting more again =)

I know you guys are still playing games, would you be willing to submit some more? ^^

Thanks!
-CombatEX

Yes please send more replays to CombatEX, I really like to watch and learn from your replays guys and I am already saying thanks to those who will send (and already sent) their replays.

RE: Super-Titan Replay Thread - blckace - 10-25-2012 04:02 AM

Most of my games are boring rushes if you guys want them i dont mind sharing those too, but here's a fun game

Replay

Turn 8 i was trying to see if he made a scout or soldier, when i saw that it was a soldier (wrong spawn) i knew i was going to win unless he retreated and pulled off a miracle
Turn 10 heavy was bait but he was forced to kill it and wit space pressure can't utilize all his units so pressure and forced moves beats FTA