One Man Left Studios Community Forums
The Elite Championship - Season 3 (Started!) - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: The Elite Championship - Season 3 (Started!) (/showthread.php?tid=3967)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: The Elite Championship - Season 3 (Started!) - GreatGonzales - 10-09-2014 11:32 AM

Gg amoffett

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA0eurqwsM

RE: The Elite Championship - Season 3 (Started!) - amoffett11 - 10-10-2014 11:44 AM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA0ZuDoAsM

Magic times out.

As for allowing people to restart games that they've timed out, I wouldn't allow it. If its because something comes up or someone's phone dies, ok. But if it's because they're letting every single turn go right up against the 4 day mark, it's their own fault.

You're frustrated two of your games timed out? I'm frustrated taking a turn every 5 days and having to try and remember every time what was going on. If you want to be in the tournament, keep up with your turns

RE: The Elite Championship - Season 3 (Started!) - Flarp55 - 10-10-2014 01:41 PM

(10-10-2014 11:44 AM)amoffett11 Wrote:  outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA0ZuDoAsM

Magic times out.

As for allowing people to restart games that they've timed out, I wouldn't allow it. If its because something comes up or someone's phone dies, ok. But if it's because they're letting every single turn go right up against the 4 day mark, it's their own fault.

You're frustrated two of your games timed out? I'm frustrated taking a turn every 5 days and having to try and remember every time what was going on. If you want to be in the tournament, keep up with your turns

Of course I'm not forcing people to restart games their opponent timed out in. But a restart is okay if both players agree, especially if the game hasn't gone far.

RE: The Elite Championship - Season 3 (Started!) - Pharmafan - 10-10-2014 02:38 PM

Magic also timed out rather early in game against me.....looks like he's gone inactive?

What happened, buddy?

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA6dfdpAoM

RE: The Elite Championship - Season 3 (Started!) - Uyduruk - 10-10-2014 09:45 PM

(10-10-2014 11:44 AM)amoffett11 Wrote:  outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA0ZuDoAsM

Magic times out.

It depends on the situation. One aspect of these tournaments is they allow you to play top players who are not active anymore. GG is one of them. I never played againt him before, so why let this opportunity go. Besides it was so early in the game. I wouldn't have restarted/reset my game againt Magic, whom i play regularly, at turn 30 something, either.

I get frustrated when people play ALL their moves at the 4th day as well. However, it's more disappointing that we have players who enrolled voluntarily, but hasn't started a single game (as p1) yet.

RE: The Elite Championship - Season 3 (Started!) - Pharmafan - 10-11-2014 01:42 AM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAmby3qQoM

GG pytosz!

RE: The Elite Championship - Season 3 (Started!) - GreatGonzales - 10-11-2014 06:03 AM

Magic also timed out with me, was kind of fun game too Sad

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAkZ7BtgkM

RE: The Elite Championship - Season 3 (Started!) - Flarp55 - 10-11-2014 09:01 AM

Since Magic is timing out, I think I'm going to give everyone a win against him, including those who already lost to him, because otherwise it would be unfair to those to lost to him but could have started their game later and won by timeout.

Is everyone okay with this?

RE: The Elite Championship - Season 3 (Started!) - [PETA] Doodat - 10-11-2014 09:34 AM

You should wait for him to post or something.

RE: The Elite Championship - Season 3 (Started!) - The Great Habudabi - 10-11-2014 10:50 AM

(10-11-2014 09:01 AM)Flarp55 Wrote:  Since Magic is timing out, I think I'm going to give everyone a win against him, including those who already lost to him, because otherwise it would be unfair to those to lost to him but could have started their game later and won by timeout.

Is everyone okay with this?

If he never returns or returns and indicates his desire to withdraw, this sounds like the fair thing to do. But if he begins actually participating than it is what it is I suppose.