One Man Left Studios Community Forums
You Know You're A Witter When... - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Poppycock (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: You Know You're A Witter When... (/showthread.php?tid=3880)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

You Know You're A Witter When... - LegacyofEight - 08-13-2014 09:16 AM

I always loved these things (Rules for Whovians, Things Whovians Do, etc) so I made my own! Hope you like! I will try to make more every few days but school starts tomorrow, so idk. Also, the yellow arrow in the corner is not supposed to be there, but it's a screen shot of my editing app (the save button is an insta crash) so sorry!

Here you go!

Btw this is real and I actually started making hexagons to try and form an OW map. I made five.

RE: You Know You're A Witter When... - [PETA] Doodat - 08-13-2014 10:26 AM

You know you're a witter when someone calls something adorable and you immediately question it in your head.

RE: You Know You're A Witter When... - amoffett11 - 08-13-2014 10:39 AM

"Ya guys, it's going to be an awesome weekend!

FYI, at some point on Sunday afternoon, I'm going to need to disappear for about 30 minutes so my games don't time out"

RE: You Know You're A Witter When... - Chemoeum - 08-13-2014 10:51 AM

You know you're a witter when you find words on TV that remind you that you are one, like "Wit" or "Witty" or maybe even "Adorable."

RE: You Know You're A Witter When... - Qwerty - 08-13-2014 11:24 AM

Somebody tells you "you're adorable!" But then you run away and scream, "NO IM NOT, IM A VEGGIENAUGHT!!!!"

RE: You Know You're A Witter When... - Chemoeum - 08-13-2014 11:41 AM

(08-13-2014 11:24 AM)Qwerty Wrote:  Somebody tells you "you're adorable!" But then you run away and scream, "NO IM NOT, IM A VEGGIENAUGHT!!!!"

Which I am. My avatar.

That also reminded me of a couple days ago when my seven year old cousin told me I look adorable in my sleep. I don't know. She's just a child. I totally would have told her, in her face, that I look veggienaut when I sleep.

RE: You Know You're A Witter When... - Flarp55 - 08-13-2014 12:05 PM

When you punch someone and think "-1 wit"

RE: You Know You're A Witter When... - LegacyofEight - 08-13-2014 12:53 PM

You may all be veggienauts but I'm a scrambler Smile

Hmmm maybe I should do Debate after all.... (I prefer impromptu speaking though. 2mins to prepare a 5mon speech. So much fun!)

RE: You Know You're A Witter When... - TheGreatErenan - 08-13-2014 12:58 PM

[Image: manhole_cover2_zpsbbac62de.jpg]

RE: You Know You're A Witter When... - LegacyofEight - 08-13-2014 01:29 PM

Oh like the spawns, right? Nice!!!

You know you're a witter when someone calls you clever and you want to scream back NO I'M NOT I'M A SUPER TITAN!!!!! Except I'm actually clever.....

You know you're a witter when Covergirl says you can be a bombshell but you don't care because you're already a scrambler