One Man Left Studios Community Forums
National Outwitters League (NOL) Season 2 Interest??? - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: National Outwitters League (NOL) Season 2 Interest??? (/showthread.php?tid=3866)

Pages: 1 2

National Outwitters League (NOL) Season 2 Interest??? - mr_13en - 08-10-2014 03:09 PM

What's up guys, so I'm watching NFL preseason and was thinking that it would be great if the next NOL season started the same day as the NFL regular season.

Me and awpertunity are still locked in battle but hopefully we can finish the first ST Bowl before the start of the next season.

Anyway, let me know if you guys are interested in a second season and if so, what changes to the rules you'd like to see if any. For example being able to choose the team you want. Also, maybe have a match a week. That may be problematic, but it would be nice to see the standings as the season progressed.

Let me know what you guys think.

RE: National Outwitters League (NOL) Season 2 Interest??? - .Memories. - 08-10-2014 03:11 PM

I'm game. Whatever changed other people want are cool. I had fun.

RE: National Outwitters League (NOL) Season 2 Interest??? - [PETA] Doodat - 08-10-2014 06:13 PM

I is ready

RE: National Outwitters League (NOL) Season 2 Interest??? - Torbreck - 08-10-2014 08:08 PM

Definitely - count me in

RE: National Outwitters League (NOL) Season 2 Interest??? - The Great Habudabi - 08-10-2014 10:59 PM

I'm in this year.

RE: National Outwitters League (NOL) Season 2 Interest??? - Flarp55 - 08-11-2014 07:04 AM

I'm in again.
As for changes, fixed maps would be nice (or a range of maps to select from) since many players used the same map over and over.

RE: National Outwitters League (NOL) Season 2 Interest??? - Chemoeum - 08-11-2014 07:29 AM

I'm doodle for this. I recently promoted to—well just look at my user title!

RE: National Outwitters League (NOL) Season 2 Interest??? - LegacyofEight - 08-11-2014 07:45 AM

I'll probably join

RE: National Outwitters League (NOL) Season 2 Interest??? - Demon - 08-11-2014 09:59 AM

It was a really fun tourney - I'm not planning on doing any tournies for a while, but if it's far out enough I'll join (and take my turns quicker this time).

RE: National Outwitters League (NOL) Season 2 Interest??? - Gaebora the Owl - 08-11-2014 04:04 PM

I'm definitely in again. I wouldn't mind the week by week thought, but keeping ppl interested over several months would be something to keep in mind.