One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Gauntlet's Revenge General Discussion - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tilt to Live (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Gauntlet's Revenge General Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=3824)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Gauntlet's Revenge General Discussion - .Memories. - 10-01-2014 11:36 AM

I am so bad at this game. I just played for 20 mins and could not make it to the first checkpoint in the first level on Normal difficulty. Even after switching to easy, I died right after the first checkpoint several times.

RE: Gauntlet's Revenge General Discussion - Harti - 10-02-2014 02:15 AM

(10-01-2014 11:36 AM).Memories. Wrote:  I am so bad at this game. I just played for 20 mins and could not make it to the first checkpoint in the first level on Normal difficulty. Even after switching to easy, I died right after the first checkpoint several times.
When I changed my tilt sensitivity to Hyper it made things much better. Figure out ways to get the pointonium formations and you'll get better eventually. I used to practice a lot on Pointonium Mines, and I can get to the first checkpoint on hard without many difficulties (while collecting 104 pointonium). With a bit of further practice I might be able to get 150.

RE: Gauntlet's Revenge General Discussion - SCOTT0852 - 10-05-2014 02:03 PM

One of my email addresses is not working on my iPad, and I just happened to open up Testflight, which is linked to the nonworking account, and see Gauntlet's Revenge. Smile Invincibility after you get hit needs to be longer though.

RE: Gauntlet's Revenge General Discussion - SCOTT0852 - 10-05-2014 03:49 PM

Also Game Center doesn't work, so I have no way to see what achievements I have and are left to get..

RE: Gauntlet's Revenge General Discussion - onealexleft - 10-08-2014 02:32 AM

(10-05-2014 03:49 PM)SCOTT0852 Wrote:  Also Game Center doesn't work, so I have no way to see what achievements I have and are left to get..

On iOS 8 you must go to settings->gamecenter->sign out-> turn the 'sandbox' switch on-> sign back in.

if you don't see a sandbox switch then go to the app store, download the testflight app and run it once.

RE: Gauntlet's Revenge General Discussion - TheGreatAnt - 10-14-2014 12:13 PM

Props for the latest build, the sfx and music combo has a much better flow to it. Sounds much better!

Finally able to get into the dot fortress, but have yet to be Mr. King Dot. That's hard stuff.

RE: Gauntlet's Revenge General Discussion - Apple - 10-25-2014 07:28 PM

Gauntlet's Revenge!

Where completing easy is hard, completing normal is godly, and completing hard is cheating.

If anyone ever completes hard on one try, (no cheating) I'll crown him/her as the king of all gauntlets.

I'd also like to take this as a chance to congratulate all those which appear in the leaderboards, mostly The Great Erenan, and Alex.

RE: Gauntlet's Revenge General Discussion - Chemoeum - 10-26-2014 12:21 AM

(10-25-2014 07:28 PM)Apple Wrote:  Gauntlet's Revenge!

Where completing easy is hard, completing normal is godly, and completing hard is cheating.

If anyone ever completes hard, (no cheating) I'll crown him/her as the king of all gauntlets.

I'd also like to take this as a chance to congratulate all those which appear in the leaderboards, mostly The Great Erenan, and Alex.

I completed Hard on my beta account. You should tell people to complete "1 Try" on Hard. Big Grin

RE: Gauntlet's Revenge General Discussion - .Memories. - 10-26-2014 02:17 AM

For those that haven't seen the announcement -

Gauntlet's Revenge is now available for iOS ($2.99)!

http://onemanleft.com/2014/10/gauntlets-revenge-mini-strategy-guide/

RE: Gauntlet's Revenge General Discussion - TheGreatErenan - 11-05-2014 09:32 AM

This game is fun.

I just wanted my name at the right side of every subforum. Big Grin