One Man Left Studios Community Forums
No Spawns Tournament #3 [Final Round Underway] - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: No Spawns Tournament #3 [Final Round Underway] (/showthread.php?tid=3769)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: No Spawns Tournament #3 [sign-ups closed; tournament underway] - lawtai - 08-06-2014 05:03 AM

(08-06-2014 04:45 AM).Memories. Wrote:  outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA1qncoQkM

GG!

heh not that it likely mattered, but you spawned your sniper on your turn 3 instead of your second turn.

RE: No Spawns Tournament #3 [sign-ups closed; tournament underway] - .Memories. - 08-06-2014 05:05 AM

Yeah - I forgot about it on turn 2, so I asked if izzilla was okay with me spawning it turn 3 or restarting. When he said it was fine, I told him where it was just to make up for it. He didn't move his soldier, though :-\

RE: No Spawns Tournament #3 [sign-ups closed; tournament underway] - TheGreatErenan - 08-06-2014 05:47 AM

izzilla or Memories (or both), could you please PM me a screenshot of the chat window so I can see the conversation about it?

RE: No Spawns Tournament #3 [sign-ups closed; tournament underway] - izzilla - 08-06-2014 05:51 AM

(08-06-2014 05:47 AM)TheGreatErenan Wrote:  izzilla or Memories (or both), could you please PM me a screenshot of the chat window so I can see the conversation about it?

He asked. I said it was Ok to spawn next turn. Not sure why I didn't move my soldier...

RE: No Spawns Tournament #3 [sign-ups closed; tournament underway] - .Memories. - 08-06-2014 06:11 AM

(08-06-2014 05:47 AM)TheGreatErenan Wrote:  izzilla or Memories (or both), could you please PM me a screenshot of the chat window so I can see the conversation about it?

Yeah give me a min and I'll get it to you.

RE: No Spawns Tournament #3 [sign-ups closed; tournament underway] - TheGreatErenan - 08-06-2014 06:50 AM

Okay, since you both agreed to proceed with the game then it counts.

RE: No Spawns Tournament #3 [sign-ups closed; tournament underway] - .Memories. - 08-06-2014 09:12 AM

Game 2 outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA1pShsQoM

RE: No Spawns Tournament #3 [sign-ups closed; tournament underway] - izzilla - 08-07-2014 01:31 AM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA1pKNuwsM

RE: No Spawns Tournament #3 [sign-ups closed; tournament underway] - TheGreatErenan - 08-07-2014 06:13 AM

Important tournament information:

I dreamed last night that I was a graduate student working on a thesis about general strategy for No Spawns Outwitters when out of the blue a large group of OML forum lurkers contacted me to pledge their allegiance and support of the goals of the International Federation for Association No Spawns Outwitters. They asked me what I wanted them to do, and so I told them that half of them should play as many No Spawns games as possible to build a strong body of data for my thesis. I instructed the other half to march on an old fortress in southeastern Spain in the hopes that I could claim it and use it as the headquarters for IFANSO's future endeavors. Maybe it was the Alcazaba of Almería? Not sure.

That is all. Carry on.

RE: No Spawns Tournament #3 [sign-ups closed; tournament underway] - .Memories. - 08-07-2014 06:19 AM

(08-07-2014 06:13 AM)TheGreatErenan Wrote:  Important tournament information:

I dreamed last night that I was a graduate student working on a thesis about general strategy for No Spawns Outwitters when out of the blue a large group of OML forum lurkers contacted me to pledge their allegiance and support of the goals of the International Federation for Association No Spawns Outwitters. They asked me what I wanted them to do, and so I told them that half of them should play as many No Spawns games as possible to build a strong body of data for my thesis. I instructed the other half to march on an old fortress in southeastern Spain in the hopes that I could claim it and use it as the headquarters for IFANSO's future endeavors. Maybe it was the Alcazaba of Almería? Not sure.

That is all. Carry on.

Man, I have the lamest dreams. I want your dreams.