One Man Left Studios Community Forums
No Spawns Tournament #3 [Final Round Underway] - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: No Spawns Tournament #3 [Final Round Underway] (/showthread.php?tid=3769)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: No Spawns Tournament #3 [sign-ups closed; tournament underway] - TheGreatErenan - 08-23-2014 02:19 AM

GendryStorm, Memories, and The Great Habudabi have all officially moved on to Phase Two.

GendryStorm and Memories are free to play their three game set on Long Nine whenever they are ready. GendryStorm, you can choose to be P1 once or twice. You can play all three games simultaneously or one at a time or two at once and play the third if you split the victories. However the two of you agree to do it is fine.

RE: No Spawns Tournament #3 [sign-ups closed; tournament underway] - .Memories. - 08-23-2014 10:12 AM

I'm good with whatever.

RE: No Spawns Tournament #3 [sign-ups closed; tournament underway] - [PETA] Doodat - 08-27-2014 06:56 AM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICArpXtvAkM
I'm playing 22swarm?

RE: No Spawns Tournament #3 [sign-ups closed; tournament underway] - TheGreatErenan - 08-27-2014 07:27 AM

Yes. Play a single match on Thorn Gulley.

22swarm is P1, determined by coin toss.

Also, lawtai and Flarp55, have you begun your tie-breaker match? If it hasn't started already/looks like it's going to be a stalemate situation or something, then if both of you agree to it, I could decide your tie-breaker by coin toss. You would both advance, but into different slots in Phase 2.

awpertunity is one of the two highest scoring non-1st-or-2nd placers, the other being the loser from the lawtai/Flarp tie-breaker. Rather than delay the tournament with yet another tie-breaker, I've decided to decide the placement of these two (awp and loser of lawtai/Flarp match) into Phase 2 by coin toss. As such, awpertunity is designated D1 and has been placed in the Phase Two table.

RE: No Spawns Tournament #3 [sign-ups closed; tournament underway] - lawtai - 08-27-2014 07:33 AM

Yep we've started. I believe I've won but bob needs to move.

RE: No Spawns Tournament #3 [sign-ups closed; tournament underway] - TheGreatErenan - 08-27-2014 07:34 AM

Ah, good, sounds like it's not another stalemate. Good to hear.

RE: No Spawns Tournament #3 [sign-ups closed; tournament underway] - Flarp55 - 08-27-2014 10:08 AM

I hate thorn gulley. I won't be able to make my move until tomorrow.

I'll give the win to Lawtai.

RE: No Spawns Tournament #3 [sign-ups closed; tournament underway] - lawtai - 08-27-2014 12:03 PM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA7vLWrAgM

RE: No Spawns Tournament #3 [sign-ups closed; tournament underway] - TheGreatErenan - 08-28-2014 04:12 AM

The Great Habudabi vs lawtai on Long Nine is good to go whenever the two of you are ready.

The Great Habudabi, you can choose to be P1 once or twice. You can play all three games simultaneously or one at a time or two at once and play the third if you split the victories. However the two of you agree to do it is fine.

RE: No Spawns Tournament #3 [sign-ups closed; tournament underway] - lawtai - 08-28-2014 05:23 AM

I'm up for playing all 3 at the same time.