One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Grand Final of 1st GG Clan Tourney: Anonymous 29 - 14 Diamond [Concluded] - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Grand Final of 1st GG Clan Tourney: Anonymous 29 - 14 Diamond [Concluded] (/showthread.php?tid=3752)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Grand Final of 1st GG Clan Tourney: Anonymous vs Diamond - .Memories. - 07-23-2014 03:52 AM

Jesus, when's this starting?

RE: Grand Final of 1st GG Clan Tourney: Anonymous vs Diamond - jesusfuentesh - 07-23-2014 04:05 AM

(07-23-2014 03:52 AM).Memories. Wrote:  Jesus, when's this starting?

Pastil said they only had 5 willing players. They're lacking 1 player to start the final. So, this starts as soon as they have 6 active members because the rule says one player can play just three times per clan-war.

RE: Grand Final of 1st GG Clan Tourney: Anonymous vs Diamond - .Memories. - 07-23-2014 04:36 AM

According to his last post, he is reluctant to recruit new members as they are already (mostly) inactive. No one is going to want to join a clan that doesn't even want new members..

So, apart from one of their members coming back from inactivity, which is unlikely, is there anything that can be done right now to speed things up (relax requirements, reduce amount of games, etc)? We could possibly be waiting here for months otherwise...

RE: Grand Final of 1st GG Clan Tourney: Anonymous vs Diamond - jesusfuentesh - 07-23-2014 04:43 AM

They just need one. This is a clan tournament. I consider they could just "recruit" one provisional member, at least only to finish the event. What do you think Pastil? I don't think this option could be a problem. You could just contract him/her for the three matches.

RE: Grand Final of 1st GG Clan Tourney: Anonymous vs Diamond - lawtai - 07-23-2014 05:46 AM

Can you really be called a clan anymore when you don't have anyone around? I thought one of the original criteria for Adam and Alex to allow for private clan forums, was to have at least 10 members. If they barely have 5 active members they wouldn't have been even allowed to start one...

RE: Grand Final of 1st GG Clan Tourney: Anonymous vs Diamond - Chemoeum - 07-23-2014 05:48 AM

(07-23-2014 05:46 AM)lawtai Wrote:  Can you really be called a clan anymore when you don't have anyone around? I thought one of the original criteria for Adam and Alex to allow for private clan forums, was to have at least 10 members. If they barely have 5 active members they wouldn't have been even allowed to start one...

szzz...

RE: Grand Final of 1st GG Clan Tourney: Anonymous vs Diamond - awpertunity - 07-23-2014 06:13 AM

anyone wanna join team awpertunity?

Forum Threads Posts Last Post
iPro Genius Headquarters
An Outwitters Clan's exclusive top-secret hideout.
Moderated By: awpertunity, Thrutchy 77 2,831 Anonymous turn 39, starte...
03-22-2014 07:05 PM
by game_taker

RE: Grand Final of 1st GG Clan Tourney: Anonymous vs Diamond - lawtai - 07-23-2014 06:20 AM

haha is that 4 months without any visitors?

RE: Grand Final of 1st GG Clan Tourney: Anonymous vs Diamond - awpertunity - 07-23-2014 06:44 AM

without any posts yeah, lol.

RE: Grand Final of 1st GG Clan Tourney: Anonymous vs Diamond - Harti - 07-23-2014 07:07 AM

Well, is there any point in doing this then?
I'm not claiming a win here - but I'd say we cancel the whole finals thing. There's probably nothing less satisfactory than for iPro Anonymous to play against a really active clan... by finding some emergency recruits. Let's assume they found enough players - will they be active and eager enough to win the whole thing? I hardly believe so.

We should accept the group stage's results as the official clan ranking, I suppose, as that reflects the clans (of 2013) the best.