One Man Left Studios Community Forums
The Wolfpack's Tourney- IT'S ON! - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: The Wolfpack's Tourney- IT'S ON! (/showthread.php?tid=3738)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: The Wolfpack's Tourney- IT'S ON! - TheGreatErenan - 08-26-2014 02:41 AM

Timeout at turn 88.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAlsOY4QgM

I was up 2 to 1 (I scored with two runners on turns 41 and 43; thatsdaddytoyou scored with a runner on turn 38).

RE: The Wolfpack's Tourney- IT'S ON! - TheGense - 08-26-2014 05:18 PM

My opponent on Reaper Race, 22swarm, has put a soldier on one of the forbidden hexes in order to kill my heavy.

What would you have me do?

They haven't said anything. I'm not sure they've noticed/remembered that they are not supposed to.

http://imgur.com/0ql3voT

Thanks

RE: The Wolfpack's Tourney- IT'S ON! - Demon - 08-26-2014 06:48 PM

(08-26-2014 05:18 PM)TheGense Wrote:  My opponent on Reaper Race, 22swarm, has put a soldier on one of the forbidden hexes in order to kill my heavy.

What would you have me do?

They haven't said anything. I'm not sure they've noticed/remembered that they are not supposed to.

http://imgur.com/0ql3voT

Thanks

Sorry, you totally PM'd me and I never responded.

You messaged them and let them know the mistake, yeah? It doesn't seem overly egregious; judging from positioning the soldier has not crossed the middle. However, it IS on illegal hex. If Swarm doesn't respond/correct the mistake and continues playing, my opinion is that it should be your win. I'd like to hear opinions from some of the other mods, but I don't want to let a rules violation slide just because it's minor.

RE: The Wolfpack's Tourney- IT'S ON! - TheGense - 08-26-2014 06:56 PM

I have messaged 22swarm in game at the same time as I posted the above. I want to be fair, and you know that because I contacted you about another game still in progress.

This situation is different as I cannot see an easy way forward and unfortunately it's not possible (that I know of) to show you the replay of a game that isn't finished. The soldiers in question came from E4 and E3, so if 22swarm hadn't used the brown middle hex he wouldn't have reached my heavy to kill it.

RE: The Wolfpack's Tourney- IT'S ON! - Demon - 08-26-2014 07:07 PM

(08-26-2014 06:56 PM)TheGense Wrote:  I have messaged 22swarm in game at the same time as I posted the above. I want to be fair, and you know that because I contacted you about another game still in progress.

This situation is different as I cannot see an easy way forward and unfortunately it's not possible (that I know of) to show you the replay of a game that isn't finished. The soldiers in question came from E4 and E3, so if 22swarm hadn't used the brown middle hex he wouldn't have reached my heavy to kill it.

Thank you for the clarification. If he had just squatted it there, I wouldn't have minded much, but based on that I think we have 2 options
1. Allow game to continue while rewarding you some number of points towards your in-game score
2. Swarm forfeits

I will have to discuss this with Legacy, at least, before a final decision is made. Unfortunately I'm the only TO awake…

RE: The Wolfpack's Tourney- IT'S ON! - Flarp55 - 08-27-2014 10:13 AM

First the two of you discuss what to do about it and if you can't reach an agreement, we'll decide.

RE: The Wolfpack's Tourney- IT'S ON! - 22swarm - 08-27-2014 11:59 AM

Sorry guys, I didn't even notice I had put it on a middle hex, I'm just gonna take the forfeit

RE: The Wolfpack's Tourney- IT'S ON! - TheGense - 08-27-2014 05:39 PM

Sad
Feel bad now. Sorry 22swarm. I was trying to find a workaround.
Sad

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA7qGHuwgM

RE: The Wolfpack's Tourney- IT'S ON! - masta' shake - 08-28-2014 04:33 PM

I have no idea if I did this right but here's the replay of mine and The Gense's battle of the runners

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICArqOD-AkM

RE: The Wolfpack's Tourney- IT'S ON! - TheGense - 08-28-2014 06:54 PM

Pretty sure this is ok. Win for me on Mobi Madness.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAroPy5QsM