One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Please add "Are you sure?" prompt. - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Please add "Are you sure?" prompt. (/showthread.php?tid=373)

Please add "Are you sure?" prompt. - iPhrost - 07-17-2012 11:28 PM

More than once I have hit DONE right after watching my opponents replay out of my own stupidity but since there is a prompt when surrendering, why not when finishing a turn? Some people probably won't agree but I'm just bringing it up.

RE: Please add "Are you sure?" prompt. - Kamikaze28 - 07-17-2012 11:37 PM

This has already been suggested.

The consensus of the community is, that there should be more optional confirmation dialogues for ending a turn, attacking units and possibly for Bombshells transform.

RE: Please add "Are you sure?" prompt. - Mizywill - 07-17-2012 11:42 PM

And after you select yes I'm sure it prompts you with "are you absolutely certain, you can't undo this you know. Have you thought it over fully?"

Just in case it isn't obvious, the above comment's intended to be humurous, not sarcastic. Not trying to hurt feelings here. Angel

RE: Please add "Are you sure?" prompt. - iPhrost - 07-18-2012 01:21 AM

Sorry I didn't feel like combing the forums for the topic. A few options under settings to toggle the prompts on or off would be nie.

RE: Please add "Are you sure?" prompt. - Mizywill - 07-18-2012 01:32 AM

I do agree.

RE: Please add "Are you sure?" prompt. - getuliojr - 07-18-2012 04:53 AM

It should have a confirmation dialog if you still have points left. If you have zero wits than no confirmation is necessary.

(07-17-2012 11:28 PM)iPhrost Wrote:  More than once I have hit DONE right after watching my opponents replay out of my own stupidity but since there is a prompt when surrendering, why not when finishing a turn? Some people probably won't agree but I'm just bringing it up.

RE: Please add "Are you sure?" prompt. - revlisoft - 07-18-2012 11:04 PM

How about also moving the surrender button farther away from the "done" button. Smile