One Man Left Studios Community Forums
All Hail His Grace, Torbeck of House GG, First of His Name and King of the Hill! - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: All Hail His Grace, Torbeck of House GG, First of His Name and King of the Hill! (/showthread.php?tid=3729)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: King of the Hill Tournament (STARTED!) - collinj14 - 07-14-2014 09:55 AM

GG!

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA2rWd-wgM

RE: King of the Hill Tournament (STARTED!) - The Great Habudabi - 07-14-2014 09:56 AM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA2oW39QkM

Round 8. Good game

RE: King of the Hill Tournament (STARTED!) - Shadow - 07-14-2014 03:48 PM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAmpeA5AkM

Intense match, gg Smile

RE: King of the Hill Tournament (STARTED!) - Torbreck - 07-15-2014 03:26 PM

GG awpertunity,

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAmp_osgkM

RE: King of the Hill Tournament (STARTED!) - The Great Habudabi - 07-15-2014 10:25 PM

It's the 15th and Uyduruk00 has not started his match with me on Thorn Gulley. If this counts as a forfeit I believe that places ===Torbreck=== and I in the final regardless of further results.

RE: King of the Hill Tournament (STARTED!) - Shadow - 07-15-2014 11:23 PM

Uyduruk hasn't started his match with me too.

RE: King of the Hill Tournament (STARTED!) - GendryStorm - 07-16-2014 01:34 AM

Hullo participants! We are in the final stages of our round robin qualifier. The Great Habudabi and ===Torbeck=== occupy the top two spots, both getting 9 points in 10 games. While their lead is unassailable, i would still urge other players to continue (and submit) their games while the qualifiers are girding for the finale.

I'd like to wait for the official results of Torbeck vs norahsul and The Great Habudabi vs rcsum, just so I could determine who will have the right to choose p1/p2 in 2/3 of the final games. But if both of the Finalists wouldn't mind, i'll just flip a coin to determine who earns that right. Big Grin

Please inform me of any other default/forfeit issues so i could complete the tourney
records. Shadow and The Great Habudabi, i've already recorded your default wins.

THE FINALS

1. Map Bans. Finalists must submit, through PM, 4 maps they want to exclude in the finals.
2. p1/p2 Choice. Right to choose p1/p2 in 2 of 3 games shall be determined by points, head
to head result, or by coin flip, respectively.
3. Race Restriction. Finalists cannot use the same race thrice.
4. Schedule. All three must be started on or before July 22.

RE: King of the Hill Tournament (STARTED!) - The Great Habudabi - 07-16-2014 03:37 AM

(07-16-2014 01:34 AM)GendryStorm Wrote:  Hullo participants! We are in the final stages of our round robin qualifier. The Great Habudabi and ===Torbeck=== occupy the top two spots, both getting 9 points in 10 games. While their lead is unassailable, i would still urge other players to continue (and submit) their games while the qualifiers are girding for the finale.

I'd like to wait for the official results of Torbeck vs norahsul and The Great Habudabi vs rcsum, just so I could determine who will have the right to choose p1/p2 in 2/3 of the final games. But if both of the Finalists wouldn't mind, i'll just flip a coin to determine who earns that right. Big Grin

Please inform me of any other default/forfeit issues so i could complete the tourney
records. Shadow and The Great Habudabi, i've already recorded your default wins.

THE FINALS

1. Map Bans. Finalists must submit, through PM, 4 maps they want to exclude in the finals.
2. p1/p2 Choice. Right to choose p1/p2 in 2 of 3 games shall be determined by points, head
to head result, or by coin flip, respectively.
3. Race Restriction. Finalists cannot use the same race thrice.
4. Schedule. All three must be started on or before July 22.

I say await the final results and in the meantime we will be able to start 2/3 games anyway.

RE: King of the Hill Tournament (STARTED!) - collinj14 - 07-16-2014 05:24 AM

Uyduruk00 also never sent me our game for round 6

RE: King of the Hill Tournament (STARTED!) - Chemoeum - 07-16-2014 07:20 AM

[Image: SgAVG9U.jpg]