One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Home Team Advantage Tournament (non-Top 100) ~ Congrats 22swarm, Master of Reaper! - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Home Team Advantage Tournament (non-Top 100) ~ Congrats 22swarm, Master of Reaper! (/showthread.php?tid=3723)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Home Team Advantage Tournament (non-Top 100) ~ Signups Open - The Great Habudabi - 06-28-2014 10:48 PM

In an effort to fill up the tournament more quickly I have relaxed the entrance requirements to only exclude Super-Titan (past and present) and those currently ranked top 100.

RE: Home Team Advantage Tournament (non-Top 100) ~ Signups Open - AHeroOverNight - 06-29-2014 02:51 AM

GC: AHeroOverNight
HomeField: Foundry

RE: Home Team Advantage Tournament (non-Top 100) ~ Signups Open - Extreme Ghost - 06-29-2014 04:35 AM

GC Extreme Ghost
I'll take the TG gym (all those games with bob-o made me comfy on it hahah)

Guss all that slacking off on playing ranked games is paying off haha

RE: Home Team Advantage Tournament (non-Top 100) ~ Signups Open - jchris98 - 06-29-2014 05:27 AM

So if I read right, I only need 2 games at a time? If so sign me up for sweet tooth.

Also when you choose different races in subsequent rounds, does that mean I can choose veggies, then FB then veggies again?

RE: Home Team Advantage Tournament (non-Top 100) ~ Signups Open - The Great Habudabi - 06-29-2014 05:53 AM

(06-29-2014 05:27 AM)jchris98 Wrote:  So if I read right, I only need 2 games at a time? If so sign me up for sweet tooth.

Also when you choose different races in subsequent rounds, does that mean I can choose veggies, then FB then veggies again?

Every time you face the same opponent (in home games only) you must play as a race you have not played as against them previously. The idea is that the 2 finalists will play each other on their home map as each of the 4 races. In order to prove that you are the master of your chosen arena you must defend your statement by being the best no matter what race you play as is the idea.

RE: Home Team Advantage Tournament (non-Top 100) ~ Signups Open - The Great Habudabi - 06-30-2014 01:10 AM

To those already signed up, how long do you want me to wait before I ease the restrictions for participation even further? If I do ease them further should I make it completely open or just no Super-Titan?

Aside from that, I see no reason why you cannot begin your games against the players that have already registered so go nuts and remember to post your game replays!

RE: Home Team Advantage Tournament (non-Top 100) ~ Signups Open - Flarp55 - 06-30-2014 01:30 AM

I say that after a couple more days, you just have no competitors for the empty spots. So if there are no more signups, we just have a 7-player round robin.

RE: Home Team Advantage Tournament (non-Top 100) ~ Signups Open - Shadow - 06-30-2014 10:37 PM

GC ID - ShAdOw.* 198
Home Arena - Long Nine (P1)

RE: Home Team Advantage Tournament (non-Top 100) ~ Signups Open - lawtai - 06-30-2014 10:50 PM

Even though those maps are picked, you could drop the new maps (Sweet Tooth, War Garden, Skull Duggery) from the rotation.

RE: Home Team Advantage Tournament (non-Top 100) ~ 3 Spots Remain! - Extreme Ghost - 07-01-2014 06:01 AM

I say open the flood gates and let everyone join! :$