One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Home Team Advantage Tournament ~ Semi-finals begin! - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Home Team Advantage Tournament ~ Semi-finals begin! (/showthread.php?tid=3714)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Home Team Advantage Tournament ~ Let the Games Begin! - TheGreatErenan - 08-13-2014 04:39 AM

FYI

TheGreatErenan vs Flarp55 on Peekaboo is underway
TheGreatErenan vs Extreme Ghost on Reaper is underway

RE: Home Team Advantage Tournament ~ Let the Games Begin! - The Great Habudabi - 08-13-2014 01:08 PM

Alright, enough waiting on round 1. GendryStorm, Husky Pete, 22swarm and myself who have already qualified for round 2 are now cleared to begin round 2 games. If we complete our collective 12 games before round 1 is complete the remaining 2 round 2 participants will be chosen based on submitted results. (Note I will give weight to % games complete and not just straight up points)

Gendry, Husky and 22swarm, please specify your home arena turn order. I'll post my turn order choices soonish.

P.S. Be careful not to reuse the same race against your opponents as you used in round 1!

RE: Home Team Advantage Tournament ~ Round #2 Beginning - 22swarm - 08-14-2014 01:14 AM

Hmmmmmm I think I'll be P1 against all three of you

RE: Home Team Advantage Tournament ~ Round #2 Beginning - Flarp55 - 08-14-2014 01:42 AM

(08-13-2014 01:08 PM)The Great Habudabi Wrote:  Alright, enough waiting on round 1. GendryStorm, Husky Pete, 22swarm and myself who have already qualified for round 2 are now cleared to begin round 2 games. If we complete our collective 12 games before round 1 is complete the remaining 2 round 2 participants will be chosen based on submitted results. (Note I will give weight to % games complete and not just straight up points)

Gendry, Husky and 22swarm, please specify your home arena turn order. I'll post my turn order choices soonish.

P.S. Be careful not to reuse the same race against your opponents as you used in round 1!

That's kind of unfair since all my games were delayed due to the fact that I lost my phone. Some of my games that would have been finished by then will not be finished. Also TGE hasn't started his game (I think)

Also you're punishing the home teams if the visitors don't start games. That doesn't make sense.

Two of my games started two days ago, and one still hasn't. You're putting my fate in the hands of my opponents' turn speeds.

RE: Home Team Advantage Tournament ~ Round #2 Beginning - 22swarm - 08-14-2014 02:18 AM

(08-14-2014 01:42 AM)Flarp55 Wrote:  
(08-13-2014 01:08 PM)The Great Habudabi Wrote:  Alright, enough waiting on round 1. GendryStorm, Husky Pete, 22swarm and myself who have already qualified for round 2 are now cleared to begin round 2 games. If we complete our collective 12 games before round 1 is complete the remaining 2 round 2 participants will be chosen based on submitted results. (Note I will give weight to % games complete and not just straight up points)

That's kind of unfair since all my games were delayed due to the fact that I lost my phone. Some of my games that would have been finished by then will not be finished. Also TGE hasn't started his game (I think)

Also you're punishing the home teams if the visitors don't start games. That doesn't make sense.

Two of my games started two days ago, and one still hasn't. You're putting my fate in the hands of my opponents' turn speeds.

I think we can just cross that bridge when we come to it. I'm sure you'll have made a lot of progress in your games by the time we finish all of ours for round 2

RE: Home Team Advantage Tournament ~ Round #2 Beginning - Flarp55 - 08-14-2014 02:50 AM

Correction: TGE has in fact started his game. But that doesn't change the fact that three of my games only started two days ago and probably won't end before yours do.

RE: Home Team Advantage Tournament ~ Round #2 Beginning - The Great Habudabi - 08-14-2014 11:42 AM

I was P1 against the 3 of you in round 1 so I'll take P2 for you 3 in round 2.

RE: Home Team Advantage Tournament ~ Round #2 Beginning - HuskyPete - 08-14-2014 11:46 AM

I'll still be P1 this round

RE: Home Team Advantage Tournament ~ Round #2 Beginning - Flarp55 - 08-14-2014 02:12 PM

One of you three should just not start a single game so that everyone has a fair chance. Losing my phone was out of my control.

RE: Home Team Advantage Tournament ~ Round #2 Beginning - GendryStorm - 08-14-2014 02:21 PM

I'm not starting any games yet, a bit busy nowadays. I'll prolly start my games mid next week.