One Man Left Studios Community Forums
National Outwitters League Playoffs-ST Bowl Champ: mr_13en - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: National Outwitters League Playoffs-ST Bowl Champ: mr_13en (/showthread.php?tid=3658)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

National Outwitters League Playoffs-ST Bowl Champ: mr_13en - mr_13en - 05-25-2014 02:07 AM

First of I’d like to request that this music be played in the background as you read the following: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCGS9Bw9Eb4 Tongue

Welcome competitors and spectators to the very first National Outwitters League Playoffs!

After a long brutal 1st NOL season we now have our playoff contenders. Congrats to the division winners and wild card seeds:

AFC
AFC North Division Champ: ===Torbreck=== (Baltimore Ravens)
AFC East Division Champ: amoffett11 (New England Patriots)
AFC South Division Champ: mr_13en (Indianapolis Colts)
AFC West Division Champ: Mari BK (Denver Broncos)
Wild Cards: Extreme Ghost (Cincinnati Bengals) & Husky Pete (Houston Texans)

NFC
NFC North Division Champ: lawtai (Chicago Bears)
NFC East Division Champ: Gaebora the Owl (New York Giants)
NFC South Division Champ: necrocat219 (Atlanta Falcons)
NFC West Division Champ: awpertunity (San Francisco 49ers)
Wild Cards: .Memories. (Washington Redskins) & yukfuj5 (St. Louis Rams)

Wild Card Weekend
Below is something I put together for the playoffs that I’ll update as I go. The Wild Card matchups are listed below and can begin immediately.

Here are the Playoff rules as a refresher:

The Playoffs
The playoffs will run like the NFL playoffs. The #2 and #1 teams from each conference receive a bye during wild card weekend. The wild card round will be a 1 game winner takes all with the winner of the division choosing the map against the person who received a wild card bid. The second and third rounds will be best of 3 with the higher seed being P1 and choosing the map twice, and lower seed being P1 once and choosing the map once. No race or map restrictions for this either. Games must be started within 1 week.

(And just to give an example, since lawtai is the division winner he gets to choose the map and plays as P1 against .Memories. who received the wild card bid. If any questions please ask.)

The Super Titan Bowl
This will be a best of 5 with three maps and P1s being chosen by the team with better record during the regular season, the other player will choose 2 maps. Or if the records are the same and the tie breaking previously stated, the player ranked higher in the top 200 will be given the benefit of a higher seed.

Also, please post your results in this thread when they are complete. Do not post playoff results in the other NOL thread.

Good luck to all!

If the image is blurry or hard to read you can also view it here: [attachment=525]

Playoff Replays:

AFC
Wild Card Round

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAysj29AoM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAso2C9QgM

Divisional Round

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA6uGy7woM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA6rK35AgM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA6qyW-QgM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA6qX7pAkM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA6pr7uwsM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAqtOA5QoM

AFC Conference Championship
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAxrXa1AoM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAxt_7vQsM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAxo30oQoM

NFC
Wild Card Round
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA8u3F0goM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAyriKwgkM

Divisional Round
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAqv-thQgM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA6rjBlAgM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAqv-thQkM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAysbt9gkM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAysr36ggM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAysqegwgM

NFC Conference Championship
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA6p6EvwsM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA6sSCrQsM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAmsC7owkM

Super Titan Bowl I
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAtsLaxwoM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA1uLUkQoM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICArs78uQkM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA1q_nvwoM

[Image: NWGtIlz.png]

RE: National Outwitters League Playoffs [Wild Card Weekend!] - lawtai - 05-25-2014 10:24 AM

Are you having the second round similar to the NFL where the top seed plays the lowest seed? So assume that Gaebora wins and Memories wins, then Awpertunity would play Memories since Memories is seeded lower than Gaebora.

RE: National Outwitters League Playoffs [Wild Card Weekend!] - .Memories. - 05-25-2014 10:28 AM

(05-25-2014 10:24 AM)lawtai Wrote:  Are you having the second round similar to the NFL where the top seed plays the lowest seed? So assume that Gaebora wins and Memories wins, then Awpertunity would play Memories since Memories is seeded lower than Gaebora.

I don't like the sounds of that...

RE: National Outwitters League Playoffs [Wild Card Weekend!] - mr_13en - 05-25-2014 11:31 AM

(05-25-2014 10:24 AM)lawtai Wrote:  Are you having the second round similar to the NFL where the top seed plays the lowest seed? So assume that Gaebora wins and Memories wins, then Awpertunity would play Memories since Memories is seeded lower than Gaebora.

Yup, that's correct. I know, it's a tough task for the remaining low seed.

RE: National Outwitters League Playoffs [Wild Card Weekend!] - Demon - 05-25-2014 09:44 PM

Go Wolfpack! I wanna see Ghost v Necro in the ST bowl, make it happen.

And now to maybe finally finish my regular season games.

RE: National Outwitters League Playoffs [Wild Card Weekend!] - LegacyofEight - 05-26-2014 07:35 AM

Yay go Wolfpack!!!!!!!! I so wish I signed up

RE: National Outwitters League Playoffs [Wild Card Weekend!] - Flarp55 - 05-26-2014 07:51 AM

GO DIAMOND LEAGUE!!!!!
We have 5 people in the playoffs Smile

RE: National Outwitters League Playoffs [Wild Card Weekend!] - Extreme Ghost - 05-26-2014 09:06 AM

So since I'm #5 and Amoffett is #4 he gets to go 1st for 2 of 3 of the maps Smile?

RE: National Outwitters League Playoffs [Wild Card Weekend!] - lawtai - 05-26-2014 09:11 AM

(05-26-2014 09:06 AM)Extreme Ghost Wrote:  So since I'm #5 and Amoffett is #4 he gets to go 1st for 2 of 3 of the maps Smile?

It's a single game elimination with amoffett getting map choice. We're still in round 1 wild card round.

RE: National Outwitters League Playoffs [Wild Card Weekend!] - Extreme Ghost - 05-26-2014 09:14 AM

Sudden death!! Works for me! Thx for the info Smile