One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Would You Rather? WYR - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Poppycock (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Would You Rather? WYR (/showthread.php?tid=3627)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Would You Rather? WYR - Flarp55 - 05-13-2014 12:16 PM

easily the volcano. I get motion sickness from amusement park rides.
WYR go a day without food or a week without Outwitters? (yes, your games all time out)

RE: Would You Rather? WYR - Extreme Ghost - 05-13-2014 01:39 PM

A day without food easiest choice ever (I'd eat my fill the night b4 then play OW and sleep all day)

WYR go with no power for a month or live with the most anouyning 2 ppl on the planet for a week?

RE: Would You Rather? WYR - Flarp55 - 05-13-2014 01:50 PM

Most annoying ppl. I'd be one of them and i'd be able to annoy the other one so much that he'll just stay away from me. anyways, no power means NO OUTWITTERS!!!!

RE: Would You Rather? WYR - Extreme Ghost - 05-13-2014 02:20 PM

WYR own Outwitters or make a movie?

RE: Would You Rather? WYR - TheGreatErenan - 05-13-2014 11:52 PM

I'd rather make a movie. I love Outwitters and would hate to have to give it up, but if I had to choose, it would be the movie, for sure.

Would you rather permanently lose your senses of taste and smell or have to wear a shirt every day that says "HITLER" on it.

RE: Would You Rather? WYR - Chemoeum - 05-14-2014 04:27 AM

Hitler. I may have to adjust the shirt so people will know I am NOT a supporter of Hitler. Plus I like cheese and I like to taste it.

WYR obtain twenty thousand USD money or own land?

RE: Would You Rather? WYR - jchris98 - 05-14-2014 06:17 AM

Land, obviously depending on amount of land but generally that's what I prefer. WYR be forced to only play veggies ever, or DIE. (I think the answer is obvious, die of course)

RE: Would You Rather? WYR - Extreme Ghost - 05-14-2014 06:41 AM

Play veggies forever! Altho being dead isn't realy an issue Tongue

WYR be a on fire and feel the flames (it hurts) but immortal or be frozen (not immortal &can move) but can't feel anything in both cases you can control the element with 100% accuracy with ur mind

RE: Would You Rather? WYR - Qwerty - 09-02-2014 12:11 AM

Fire
Wyr never stop farting or burping

RE: Would You Rather? WYR - TheGreatErenan - 09-02-2014 02:03 AM

Never stop farting, because it would interfere with my ability to eat, drink, and talk a lot less. Plus, I'd just practice Shaolin kung fu until I can make every fart silent and odorless at will.

Would you rather die in glory saving a blind orphan's crippled puppy from an exploding convent or live in infamy forever for preventing a whole convent full of blind orphans from receiving a shipment of puppies?