One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Allocated times for friendly games idea - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Allocated times for friendly games idea (/showthread.php?tid=349)

Allocated times for friendly games idea - Mizywill - 07-16-2012 12:35 PM

Dont knowif this will catch on or not but I had an idea of posting time zones and time frames that people are playing so players can hook up and play a continuous game, maybe even turn it into a sort of mini league thing if enough people are interested. For instance I'm in the eastern time zone and find that I can usually set aside an hour of play time between 9:30 and 10:30 pm and will respond to moves usually fairly quickly during this time frame. We can even agree on a time for an event, like conduct league style games on a Saturday between 4 to 8 for interested people.

This way you an actually finish a few games in one day.

Let me know if anyone is interested and we can proceed from there. This is my first time trying anything like this.

RE: Allocated times for friendly games idea - Freezing101 - 07-16-2012 03:39 PM

I would be fairly interested in participating in this, I'm also in the eastern time zone and will usually play my moves around 8:00 pm, various other times throughout the evening, and sometimes at random points throughout the day. So I could adjust to pretty much any time that would work for the majority of people that join.

RE: Allocated times for friendly games idea - Mizywill - 07-17-2012 10:46 PM

Guess this isn't catching on. Feel free to send me a game center friend request if you like or just an invite and we can play a bit. I mostly play after 8 on weekdays while watching tv, si should be fine for that time frame. I'll also leave a comment If I can't play at that moment or for a length of time. If I accept the game invite then I'm online and we can play a continuos game.