One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Push notifications stopped working recently - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Push notifications stopped working recently (/showthread.php?tid=3353)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Push notifications stopped working recently - Twynk - 10-30-2014 08:38 AM

Woohoo! Notifications are working for me too!! Thank you for getting them fixed!

RE: Push notifications stopped working recently - calvinpark - 10-30-2014 10:07 AM

Thank you so much for fixing the push notifications. This game was impossible to play without it.

RE: Push notifications stopped working recently - BonGeBon - 10-30-2014 12:20 PM

Got it too! Good work devs

RE: Push notifications stopped working recently - .Memories. - 10-31-2014 08:55 AM

(10-30-2014 10:07 AM)calvinpark Wrote:  Thank you so much for fixing the push notifications. This game was impossible to play without it.

That's a bit dramatic Wink

Mine are working, also. Thanks, OML!

RE: Push notifications stopped working recently - [PETA] Doodat - 10-31-2014 09:10 AM

So before, my iPad notifications failed and my iPhone ones worked fine.
After, my iPad notifications worked, and after a bit, my iPhone ones stopped working.
I remember that I was doing something that might have caused them to fail; it was something like, I got a notification on my phone, I started the game up but didn't open the game that I got the notification for, started it up on my iPad and opened the game that the phone notification showed, then played it on my iPad.

RE: Push notifications stopped working recently - onealexleft - 10-31-2014 12:50 PM

(10-31-2014 09:10 AM)[PETA] Doodat Wrote:  So before, my iPad notifications failed and my iPhone ones worked fine.
After, my iPad notifications worked, and after a bit, my iPhone ones stopped working.
I remember that I was doing something that might have caused them to fail; it was something like, I got a notification on my phone, I started the game up but didn't open the game that I got the notification for, started it up on my iPad and opened the game that the phone notification showed, then played it on my iPad.

...sooo they aren't working on iphone at the moment?

RE: Push notifications stopped working recently - [PETA] Doodat - 10-31-2014 01:17 PM

Right.

RE: Push notifications stopped working recently - onealexleft - 10-31-2014 06:20 PM

(10-31-2014 01:17 PM)[PETA] Doodat Wrote:  Right.

check your PM for details

RE: Push notifications stopped working recently - [PETA] Doodat - 11-01-2014 03:08 AM

Thanks for the fix'