One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Push notifications stopped working recently - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Push notifications stopped working recently (/showthread.php?tid=3353)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Push notifications stopped working recently - Extreme Ghost - 04-11-2014 02:27 PM

My games arnt loading won't hook up to Game Center don't know if this has anything to do with the patch or if it's just a coincidence it started at the same time the update happened mabe GC is at fault idk any one else have this happne?

RE: Push notifications stopped working recently - Phyresis - 04-11-2014 02:55 PM

(04-11-2014 02:27 PM)Extreme Ghost Wrote:  My games arnt loading won't hook up to Game Center don't know if this has anything to do with the patch or if it's just a coincidence it started at the same time the update happened mabe GC is at fault idk any one else have this happne?

Try just restarting your device. Worked for me when i had that issue.

It was a serverside fix I believe. Not a patch.

RE: Push notifications stopped working recently - Juslas - 04-11-2014 03:34 PM

Alex informed: server trouble fixed - push notification working - I can confirm that. They do work.
Those turns that were waiting do not shout out notification, only the new turns after the server fix do.

RE: Push notifications stopped working recently - onealexleft - 04-11-2014 03:39 PM

(04-11-2014 03:34 PM)Juslas Wrote:  Alex informed: server trouble fixed - push notification working - I can confirm that. They do work.
Those turns that were waiting do not shout out notification, only the new turns after the server fix do.

ya the connection between the game servers and push servers was severed both ways, so the push server never was informed of new turns unfortunately. Therefore there isn't a backlog of turn notifications to send.

RE: Push notifications stopped working recently - Phyresis - 04-11-2014 04:01 PM

Thanks again for being awesome by the way Smile

RE: Push notifications stopped working recently - Pharmafan - 04-11-2014 06:32 PM

Thanks for resolving this!

RE: Push notifications stopped working recently - jchris98 - 04-11-2014 09:25 PM

Yup, they're back to not working as usual... Sigh I was hoping you would fix the problem for those of us who never received them.

RE: Push notifications stopped working recently - onealexleft - 04-11-2014 10:05 PM

(04-11-2014 09:25 PM)jchris98 Wrote:  Yup, they're back to not working as usual... Sigh I was hoping you would fix the problem for those of us who never received them.

I've got a fix i'm experimenting with at the moment for those, but I first need their in-game usernames.

RE: Push notifications stopped working recently - lawtai - 04-11-2014 10:34 PM

I believe Husky Pete has had issues with notifications not working

In game username: Husky Pete

RE: Push notifications stopped working recently - Xerozen - 04-11-2014 11:13 PM

Fixed!