One Man Left Studios Community Forums
National Outwitters League [Started!] - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: National Outwitters League [Started!] (/showthread.php?tid=3256)

RE: National Outwitters League [Started!] - Demon - 03-18-2014 07:52 PM

From each conference there will be 4 division winners and 2 wildcard teams with the best records. The 2 division winners with most wins get a bye while the other 2 play the wildcard teams. The winners of those 2 matches face the other division winners, and then the winners of those two matches face off for the conference title. Finally, the 2 conference champs play in the Super-Titan Bowl.

RE: National Outwitters League [Started!] - MariBK - 03-18-2014 08:03 PM

And how are the wildcard teams decided?

RE: National Outwitters League [Started!] - Demon - 03-18-2014 08:14 PM

They are the teams with the most wins who did not win their division.

RE: National Outwitters League [Started!] - MariBK - 03-18-2014 08:33 PM

tnx all clear now Smile

RE: National Outwitters League [Started!] - lawtai - 03-18-2014 11:08 PM

Jchris, do you think you could create a standings view? That way you can see a little more easily what's going on in each of the divisions and the overall picture too.

RE: National Outwitters League [Started!] - jchris98 - 03-18-2014 11:38 PM

(03-18-2014 11:08 PM)lawtai Wrote:  Jchris, do you think you could create a standings view? That way you can see a little more easily what's going on in each of the divisions and the overall picture too.

That is the plan. It's just that working with google docs is tedious. So I just wants to get the games started. But it will be coming soon.

RE: National Outwitters League [Started!] - lawtai - 03-18-2014 11:58 PM

Sounds good! I don't have a lot of experience with Google Docs. Do formulas carry over from Excel? If so, might be easier to do it in excel

RE: National Outwitters League [Started!] - jchris98 - 03-19-2014 12:57 AM

The problem is that I suck at excel too. I mean I understand how to do everything. Just takes me forever.

RE: National Outwitters League [Started!] - lawtai - 03-19-2014 03:15 AM

Hey, I've made a simple spreadsheet that I can send you if you want that will keep track of the standings once you enter in the winner/loser. It does look like it can transfer to google docs too with the formulas. If you PM me your email address, I can email it to you.

RE: National Outwitters League [Started!] - Divinox - 03-19-2014 05:56 AM

Results for our match.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAnOuHiQsM