One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Mindful Massacre Tournament - All Complete - Congrats to GendryStorm! - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Mindful Massacre Tournament - All Complete - Congrats to GendryStorm! (/showthread.php?tid=3151)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: Mindful Massacre Tournament - Started - GendryStorm - 02-15-2014 12:54 PM

TD hullo, another concern btw. I have no second gen maps, sorry i informed you just now. i thought i can buy it this week but i will not be able to do so.

RE: Mindful Massacre Tournament - Started - AttackBomb - 02-15-2014 12:56 PM

If you accidentally put on of your non-runner, non-scrambler, non-medic units on your spawn hexagon, are you basically screwed because you can't move that unit? Hasn't happened to me yet but I came close a few times.

RE: Mindful Massacre Tournament - Started - Chemoeum - 02-15-2014 12:58 PM

Yea but think about this, if you don't step on an opponent's spawn point, you are able to scramble them without the effects of them harming you. And because they are stuck on their side of the field, you can't expect them to be healed right away once you scramble them (unless you snuff out their medic with your scrambler). And you know, everyone is going to expect seeing boosted scramblers especially when there is a whole minefield of runners.

Argh, got ninja'd.

(02-15-2014 12:54 PM)GendryStorm Wrote:  TD hullo, another concern btw. I have no second gen maps, sorry i informed you just now. i thought i can buy it this week but i will not be able to do so.

If that is, be player 2.

RE: Mindful Massacre Tournament - Started - GendryStorm - 02-15-2014 01:03 PM

(02-15-2014 12:56 PM)AttackBomb Wrote:  If you accidentally put on of your non-runner, non-scrambler, non-medic units on your spawn hexagon, are you basically screwed because you can't move that unit? Hasn't happened to me yet but I came close a few times.

You could accidentally return it to its original position too. Wink

RE: Mindful Massacre Tournament - Started - Chemoeum - 02-15-2014 01:04 PM

(02-15-2014 12:56 PM)AttackBomb Wrote:  If you accidentally put on of your non-runner, non-scrambler, non-medic units on your spawn hexagon, are you basically screwed because you can't move that unit? Hasn't happened to me yet but I came close a few times.

How did you come close in getting them on your spawn point? Because if there is a way in this tourney, I wanna know.

But if that is, just move them off because you need to spawn something, because those units are required in keeping you continuously able to spawn.

RE: Mindful Massacre Tournament - Started - Demon - 02-15-2014 01:06 PM

This tournament. Oh my.

RE: Mindful Massacre Tournament - Started - Chemoeum - 02-15-2014 01:09 PM

I know! I didn't think it would be so hard! I really have to completely plan out everything next time.

RE: Mindful Massacre Tournament - Started - GendryStorm - 02-15-2014 01:10 PM

(02-15-2014 01:06 PM)Demonwind66 Wrote:  This tournament. Oh my.

We should expect this issues on experimental tournaments haha Fluffy League

RE: Mindful Massacre Tournament - Started - AttackBomb - 02-15-2014 01:11 PM

(02-15-2014 01:04 PM)Chemoeum Wrote:  

How did you come close in getting them on your spawn point? Because if there is a way in this tourney, I wanna know.

But if that is, just move them off because you need to spawn something, because those units are required in keeping you continuously able to spawn.

I try to scroll the screen when my finger is touching the unit and it does this move thing, which luckily I have confirm dialogue on.

RE: Mindful Massacre Tournament - Started - Chemoeum - 02-15-2014 01:11 PM

Yeah, if I ever make a second one, I'll have to entrust it to someone else that knows how to explain this stuff.

God dammit, I am getting ninja'd so much lately.