One Man Left Studios Community Forums
"No Spawns Allowed!" Tournament #2 [lawtai wins!] - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: "No Spawns Allowed!" Tournament #2 [lawtai wins!] (/showthread.php?tid=3142)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: "No Spawns Allowed!" Tournament #2 [Signups closed, tournament underway] - lawtai - 02-28-2014 06:46 AM

Not that I'm advocating for this, but you could just use a head to head points tie-breaker right?

If doodat wins:

Doodat and memories draw - 1 point each
lawtai beat memories - 2 points lawtai
doodat beat lawtai - 2 points doodat

Doodat 3 points
lawtai 2 points
Memories 1 point

And if Jchris wins:

Memories and Jchris draw - 1 point each
lawtai beat memories - 2 points lawtai
lawtai and Jchris draw - 1 point each

lawtai 3 points
Jchris 2 points
memories 1 point

RE: "No Spawns Allowed!" Tournament #2 [Signups closed, tournament underway] - .Memories. - 02-28-2014 07:10 AM

I do not advocate that for obvious reasons. Wink

But I will respect any decision Erenan comes to.

RE: "No Spawns Allowed!" Tournament #2 [Signups closed, tournament underway] - [PETA] Doodat - 02-28-2014 07:30 AM

No units dead so far on sweetie plains.

RE: "No Spawns Allowed!" Tournament #2 [Signups closed, tournament underway] - TheGreatErenan - 02-28-2014 08:46 AM

Yeah, the reason I was reluctant to go with head-to-head as a post-tournament-decided-on tie-breaker was because it could be construed as being done out of a prejudiced desire to declare a certain person the winner.

I'll probably organize a tie-breaker, so good news, you'll probably get to play some more games! Muahahahahahahaha!!! Angel

P.S. Thanks everyone for playing your matches in a timely fashion. We started this tournament sixteen days ago and we're already just about done with the primary set of matches. Heart

RE: "No Spawns Allowed!" Tournament #2 [Signups closed, tournament underway] - jchris98 - 02-28-2014 10:52 AM

(02-28-2014 08:46 AM)TheGreatErenan Wrote:  Yeah, the reason I was reluctant to go with head-to-head as a post-tournament-decided-on tie-breaker was because it could be construed as being done out of a prejudiced desire to declare a certain person the winner.

I'll probably organize a tie-breaker, so good news, you'll probably get to play some more games! Muahahahahahahaha!!! Angel

P.S. Thanks everyone for playing your matches in a timely fashion. We started this tournament sixteen days ago and we're already just about done with the primary set of matches. Heart

If doodat would live up to his GCID we'd be done already.

I think this is the best game of the tournament. And it looks like I'm in the tie.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICArLDsyggM

RE: "No Spawns Allowed!" Tournament #2 [Signups closed, tournament underway] - [PETA] Doodat - 02-28-2014 02:06 PM

Hehe, I miscalculated. It was pretty fast.

RE: "No Spawns Allowed!" Tournament #2 [Signups closed, tournament underway] - TheGreatErenan - 03-02-2014 04:37 AM

Congrats to Memories, lawtai, and jchris98! You three have tied with six points each and are going to face off in a three person round-robin tie-breaker frame. So that's four games for each person, two as P1, two as P2, two games against each opponent. Please don't all tie again, but if you do, we'll do head-to-head to resolve it this time, if possible. If not, then... I dunno. Tongue

RE: "No Spawns Allowed!" Tournament #2 [tie-breaker frame underway] - TheGreatErenan - 03-02-2014 10:24 AM

Oh, also, all tie breaker matches must be on Sweetie Plains. If you started already on a different map, I'm sorry, but it isn't going to count. Please start again on Sweetie Plains.

RE: "No Spawns Allowed!" Tournament #2 [tie-breaker frame underway] - .Memories. - 03-04-2014 08:21 AM

I'll start these today Big Grin

RE: "No Spawns Allowed!" Tournament #2 [tie-breaker frame underway] - TheGreatErenan - 03-04-2014 08:47 AM

Okay.

Lawtai and jchris98, do you happen to have started either of your games? If so, did you happen to start them on a map other than Sweetie Plains? I hope not. Confused