One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Glitch problems - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Glitch problems (/showthread.php?tid=3009)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Glitch problems - Mag!cGuy - 01-23-2014 03:46 AM

Oh, yeah sure Tongue

RE: Glitch problems - TheGreatErenan - 01-23-2014 04:29 AM

Veggies always win on every map.

RE: Glitch problems - jchris98 - 01-23-2014 05:22 AM

(01-23-2014 04:29 AM)TheGreatErenan Wrote:  Veggies always win on every map.

Yep, they're so OP that everyone has an unspoken rule not to play them.

RE: Glitch problems - TheGreatErenan - 01-23-2014 06:21 AM

I meant that in a different sense. I meant that in every match of Outwitters that is ever played, the winning team is Veggienauts. This includes matches that occurred before the Veggienauts were introduced.

RE: Glitch problems - [PETA] Cor13:4 - 01-23-2014 06:47 AM

(01-23-2014 06:21 AM)TheGreatErenan Wrote:  I meant that in a different sense. I meant that in every match of Outwitters that is ever played, the winning team is Veggienauts. This includes matches that occurred before the Veggienauts were introduced.

That is of course because Veggienauts are veggies who are "nauts" (travelers) that travel through space and time.

Notice how their thorns warp through space (even gaps in space time, where nothing exists) when they grow?

RE: Glitch problems - Chemoeum - 01-23-2014 07:06 AM

(01-23-2014 06:47 AM)[PETA] Cor13:4 Wrote:  
(01-23-2014 06:21 AM)TheGreatErenan Wrote:  I meant that in a different sense. I meant that in every match of Outwitters that is ever played, the winning team is Veggienauts. This includes matches that occurred before the Veggienauts were introduced.

That is of course because Veggienauts are veggies who are "nauts" (travelers) that travel through space and time.

Notice how their thorns warp through space (even gaps in space time, where nothing exists) when they grow?

Yeah, those thorn patches can grow on metal, sand, and candy terrain. They also grant vision across the map. Crazy, right?

RE: Glitch problems - TheGreatErenan - 01-23-2014 07:41 AM

Anyway, I don't have any strong suggestions for playing Glitch with Adorables. I have, on one occasion I can think of, won with the use of a mobi, but it was a long time ago. I was in Gifted and my opponent was in Clever, so I wouldn't exactly recommend using it as a means of learning how to win on Glitch using mobi. Anyway, it's here:

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YpJG2Agw

I'd go with the others' suggestions in this thread.

RE: Glitch problems - ElPared - 01-24-2014 06:21 AM

all I can say about Glitch is Snipers are your friend and enemy Scramblers will ruin your day.

Glitch against Feedback is an uphill battle if you're not also Feedback. It's doable if you can make your opponent make mistakes though. I'd try for mind games for that reason. Adorables are good at those

RE: Glitch problems - [PETA] Cor13:4 - 01-24-2014 06:23 AM

(01-24-2014 06:21 AM)ElPared Wrote:  all I can say about Glitch is Snipers are your friend and enemy Scramblers will ruin your day.

Glitch against Feedback is an uphill battle if you're not also Feedback. It's doable if you can make your opponent make mistakes though. I'd try for mind games for that reason. Adorables are good at those

Scallywags are pretty good at Glitch against Feedback too on Glitch.

RE: Glitch problems - ElPared - 01-24-2014 09:14 AM

(01-24-2014 06:23 AM)[PETA] Cor13:4 Wrote:  
(01-24-2014 06:21 AM)ElPared Wrote:  all I can say about Glitch is Snipers are your friend and enemy Scramblers will ruin your day.

Scallywags are pretty good at Glitch against Feedback too on Glitch.

only if they can get into a good position before the Feedback player does, and even then it's risky for them because a Bombshell in a good position is still very vulnerable to opposing sniper fire