One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Does push notification exist - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Does push notification exist (/showthread.php?tid=2999)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Does push notification exist - simply3good - 01-19-2014 05:04 AM

(01-18-2014 07:40 PM)onealexleft Wrote:  did you disable pushes at first when it asked to enable them on launch? I'm looking into reports of people who no longer get pushes despite having them on and that seems to be a common thread.

Yes I did - now I wish I hadn't Sad. I even uninstalled/reinstalled app hoping it would fix it but no dice.

RE: Does push notification exist - [PETA] Doodat - 01-19-2014 05:18 AM

Mine works sometimes and doesn't work other times. It might have something to do with me switching GCID all the time

RE: Does push notification exist - Mag!cGuy - 01-19-2014 05:36 AM

There was a time where I got notifications even though there was no turn to be done, or sometimes notifications didn't work, but now it works perfectly. I have a low game count and am only on one account, maybe it helps Smile

RE: Does push notification exist - Raspe316 - 01-21-2014 09:06 AM

I do not receive them on my iphone (5) or ipad (air) despite turning them on and off under settings (both run ios7). I did disable them initially. Sad

RE: Does push notification exist - Electrolumen - 01-27-2014 04:06 PM

Same trouble. I disabled notifications at first launch, afair, and nothing helps me to receive them now. Very inconvenient Sad

RE: Does push notification exist - onealexleft - 01-27-2014 09:13 PM

Just a quick update that I haven't forgotten about this issue. It's still in my queue to fix. Should be rolling out the 2v2 fix sometime this week and I'll try to look into this after that update goes live.

RE: Does push notification exist - .Memories. - 01-28-2014 12:52 AM

(01-27-2014 09:13 PM)onealexleft Wrote:  Just a quick update that I haven't forgotten about this issue. It's still in my queue to fix. Should be rolling out the 2v2 fix sometime this week and I'll try to look into this after that update goes live.

You da bestest

RE: Does push notification exist - simply3good - 01-28-2014 12:04 PM

(01-27-2014 09:13 PM)onealexleft Wrote:  Just a quick update that I haven't forgotten about this issue. It's still in my queue to fix. Should be rolling out the 2v2 fix sometime this week and I'll try to look into this after that update goes live.

Thank you!! I would also like to apologize to everyone for my horrible grammar - the title of the post should be "Do push notifications exist?" - every time I read it now I cringe...

RE: Does push notification exist - TheGoldenGriffin - 01-28-2014 02:23 PM

Really? To me it sounds right both ways

RE: Does push notification exist - .Memories. - 01-29-2014 04:11 AM

(01-28-2014 12:04 PM)simply3good Wrote:  

Thank you!! I would also like to apologize to everyone for my horrible grammar - the title of the post should be "Do push notifications exist?" - every time I read it now I cringe...

You can edit the title. Just edit the first post and the title field will be editable.