One Man Left Studios Community Forums
What's your personality? - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Poppycock (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: What's your personality? (/showthread.php?tid=2872)

Pages: 1 2

What's your personality? - Wildt4lon - 12-21-2013 08:11 PM

Personality test
So like normal people (I think... Angel ) I did a personality test out of curiosity Smile What's your type? To see the profile of your personality type Smile ----> Here
I'm an ISTJ which actually happens to be about 70% correct Smile I take duties seriously, love completing tasks, analyse situations logically and hate changes in decision. However I suppose I'm also slightly varying in intuitiveness over sensing so I sometimes get INTJ ^.^

RE: What's your personality? - Mag!cGuy - 12-21-2013 11:46 PM

Practical, traditional, and organized. Likely to be athletic. Not interested in theory or abstraction unless they see the practical application. Have clear visions of the way things should be. Loyal and hard-working. Like to be in charge. Exceptionally capable in organizing and running activities. "Good citizens" who value security and peaceful living.

^^

RE: What's your personality? - Chemoeum - 12-22-2013 12:58 AM

I've taken this personality test before. I'm an INTP -- Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, and Perceiving. My opposite is Extroverted, Sensing, Feeling, and Judging, or ESFJ.

RE: What's your personality? - [PETA] Doodat - 12-22-2013 02:09 AM

(12-22-2013 12:58 AM)Chemoeum Wrote:  I've taken this personality test before. I'm an INTP -- Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, and Perceiving. My opposite is Extroverted, Sensing, Feeling, and Judging, or ESFJ.

I think in introverted, sensing, thinking, perceiving when I took it. Pretty close!

RE: What's your personality? - Chemoeum - 12-22-2013 02:30 AM

(12-22-2013 02:09 AM)[PETA] Doodat Wrote:  
(12-22-2013 12:58 AM)Chemoeum Wrote:  I've taken this personality test before. I'm an INTP -- Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, and Perceiving. My opposite is Extroverted, Sensing, Feeling, and Judging, or ESFJ.

I think in introverted, sensing, thinking, perceiving when I took it. Pretty close!

If this is close, that may explain why we're both on Team Cheese.

RE: What's your personality? - Wildt4lon - 12-22-2013 03:52 AM

(12-21-2013 11:46 PM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  Practical, traditional, and organized. Likely to be athletic. Not interested in theory or abstraction unless they see the practical application. Have clear visions of the way things should be. Loyal and hard-working. Like to be in charge. Exceptionally capable in organizing and running activities. "Good citizens" who value security and peaceful living.

^^

you're an extroverted version of me Tongue

RE: What's your personality? - [PETA] Doodat - 12-22-2013 05:32 AM

Actually no, I got it backwards. I'm INFJ/INFP - it gave be INFJ but a 1% on the Judging.

Both INFJ and INFP fit me pretty well

RE: What's your personality? - TheGreatErenan - 12-22-2013 08:21 AM

I got them all right.

RE: What's your personality? - jchris98 - 12-24-2013 12:44 PM

I'm ENTJ but 1% on extrovert. Seems to be pretty accurate.

Friendly, adaptable, action-oriented. "Doers" who are focused on immediate results. Living in the here-and-now, they're risk-takers who live fast-paced lifestyles. Impatient with long explanations. Extremely loyal to their peers, but not usually respectful of laws and rules if they get in the way of getting things done. Great people skills.

Not so much a risk taker though.

RE: What's your personality? - spacechef - 12-24-2013 03:30 PM

INFP - The Idealist

Quiet, reflective, and idealistic. Interested in serving humanity. Well-developed value system, which they strive to live in accordance with. Extremely loyal. Adaptable and laid-back unless a strongly-held value is threatened. Usually talented writers. Mentally quick, and able to see possibilities. Interested in understanding and helping people.