One Man Left Studios Community Forums
2014 Outwitters World Cup! [Grand Final] - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: 2014 Outwitters World Cup! [Grand Final] (/showthread.php?tid=2821)

RE: 2014 Outwitters World Cup! [Started - POST REPLAYS HERE] - jesusfuentesh - 02-09-2014 05:51 AM

Bueno, por lo visto hay pocos latinos y espaƱoles por estos lados Paco Bru

RE: 2014 Outwitters World Cup! [Started - POST REPLAYS HERE] - jesusfuentesh - 02-09-2014 08:36 AM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAlImjzAgM

Base at 5hp

Good Game! Heart

RE: 2014 Outwitters World Cup! [Started - POST REPLAYS HERE] - Flarp55 - 02-09-2014 11:37 AM

3hp is about the average power consumption per person
2hp
1hp (surprise) is about 1 horsepower

RE: 2014 Outwitters World Cup! [Started - POST REPLAYS HERE] - TheQwertiest - 02-09-2014 01:03 PM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAlOL_hAoM
Base HP:5
Group C

RE: 2014 Outwitters World Cup! [Started - POST REPLAYS HERE] - poweewee - 02-09-2014 01:06 PM

I know joelduque is Filipino like me, and I support him all the way, but I also believe his timeouts should be considered as losses. As mag!cguy pointed out, he could still possibly enter the next phase by winning all remaining games.

RE: 2014 Outwitters World Cup! [Started - POST REPLAYS HERE] - TheBitPilot - 02-09-2014 01:15 PM

Hey guys, I've finished a lot of my matches. Just need to finish both matches with gyzn (going a bit slow...),one with slambop and one with Flarp55. Will post all the replays, just wondering how do I post them like everyone as clickable links? I just have been copy pasting the links into my notes app.

RE: 2014 Outwitters World Cup! [Started - POST REPLAYS HERE] - TheQwertiest - 02-09-2014 01:16 PM

This isnt because joel is my clan mate but with joels timeout, other non STs would be sealed from the Plate prize or atleast have significantly lower chances right? thats if i understood how the plate competition works correctly

PLATE COMPETITION
The Plate Competition will be run in parallel and will be contested by all players that are seeded from Rank 33 downwards

The 64 players in this group will compete as normal through the main competition, with the 8 players that proceed the furthest in the competition (including winning the main Cup competition should that happen!) competing in a separate Quarter-final, Semi-final and Grand final series of their own. (The maps and conditions will be the same as that of the main Cup).

The 8 players that will contest the Plate will be determined by the following criteria (evaluated in this order until 8 individual players are identified)

1. Proceeding to furthest stage in the semi finals / finals
2. The most number of wins in the semi-finals
3. The highest Group Ranking
4. Greatest single differential win by seeding (i.e. if #50 beats #30 that is 20)
5. Greatest total differential wins by seeding

criteria number 4. redorca is seed 71 i think and joel is seed number 7.
thats an automatic 64 in single differential win by seeding.

RE: 2014 Outwitters World Cup! [Started - POST REPLAYS HERE] - lawtai - 02-09-2014 01:26 PM

(02-09-2014 01:15 PM)TheBitPilot Wrote:  Hey guys, I've finished most of my matches. Just need to finish both matches with gyzn (going a bit slow...) and one with slambop. Will post all the replays, just wondering how do I post them like everyone as clickable links? I just have been copy pasting the links into my notes app.

Just paste your replay link from your notes into the forum, and the forums will take care of the rest.

RE: 2014 Outwitters World Cup! [Started - POST REPLAYS HERE] - TheBitPilot - 02-09-2014 01:31 PM

Thanks Lawtai!

Here are the replays I have so far:

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAlITyxQsM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICApNXRlggM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAlLHKtQoM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAlITyxQoM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAlLqhywkM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA5KvUrAoM

RE: 2014 Outwitters World Cup! [Started - POST REPLAYS HERE] - Alan Klaus - 02-09-2014 02:05 PM

That's the fourth tiebreaker just to get into the 8-person playoff. On the long shot redorca is in position to qualify based on that tiebreaker, then the organizers might decide to look into additional tiebreak options. However, I wouldn't sweat that just yet.

(02-09-2014 01:16 PM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  This isnt because joel is my clan mate but with joels timeout, other non STs would be sealed from the Plate prize or atleast have significantly lower chances right? thats if i understood how the plate competition works correctly

PLATE COMPETITION
The Plate Competition will be run in parallel and will be contested by all players that are seeded from Rank 33 downwards

The 64 players in this group will compete as normal through the main competition, with the 8 players that proceed the furthest in the competition (including winning the main Cup competition should that happen!) competing in a separate Quarter-final, Semi-final and Grand final series of their own. (The maps and conditions will be the same as that of the main Cup).

The 8 players that will contest the Plate will be determined by the following criteria (evaluated in this order until 8 individual players are identified)

1. Proceeding to furthest stage in the semi finals / finals
2. The most number of wins in the semi-finals
3. The highest Group Ranking
4. Greatest single differential win by seeding (i.e. if #50 beats #30 that is 20)
5. Greatest total differential wins by seeding

criteria number 4. redorca is seed 71 i think and joel is seed number 7.
thats an automatic 64 in single differential win by seeding.