One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Groups Tourney - Postponed - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Groups Tourney - Postponed (/showthread.php?tid=2759)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Groups Tourney - Signups - First post updated for clarification - Chemoeum - 12-16-2013 10:17 AM

Never mind, I'll send it back, I have found a franchise selling them for free! Plus, I don't have any bitcoins because I don't have a bitcoin wallet.

RE: Groups Tourney - Signups - First post updated for clarification - Chemoeum - 12-22-2013 01:14 AM

Fist bump.

RE: Groups Tourney - Signups - First post updated for clarification - Mag!cGuy - 12-29-2013 11:31 PM

My concern is that, if we wait too long even though no sign ups come anymore, it will happen like in the all round all stars tournament. The tourney took ages to start. Meanwhile, almost a half of the participants became inactive, or totally forgot about the tournament, and so on. So when the tourney started, the first phase was a real mess ^^

Either post a news in the Outwitters Diggest, either start to do the groups/matchups now, but we have to let this tournament alive! Tongue

RE: Groups Tourney - Signups - First post updated for clarification - blckace - 12-31-2013 06:06 AM

(12-29-2013 11:31 PM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  My concern is that, if we wait too long even though no sign ups come anymore, it will happen like in the all round all stars tournament. The tourney took ages to start. Meanwhile, almost a half of the participants became inactive, or totally forgot about the tournament, and so on. So when the tourney started, the first phase was a real mess ^^

Either post a news in the Outwitters Diggest, either start to do the groups/matchups now, but we have to let this tournament alive! Tongue

I decided to postpone this tournament until The World Cup and Clan tournament are over.
I can't participate in all three tournaments at the same time and I'm sure many others can't including some of my clan members.
The World Cup & Clan tourneys are way more exciting at this point so I decided to post pone it.
Mod please lock this thread.

RE: Groups Tourney - Postponed - Mag!cGuy - 12-31-2013 07:07 AM

A DL tourney will start in January too, so I personnaly agree with you ^^

RE: Groups Tourney - Postponed - didgeralien - 01-06-2014 09:14 AM

Just to be sure, my name is on the list, so I can participate? I only have to wait for pm?

RE: Groups Tourney - Postponed - [PETA] Doodat - 01-06-2014 01:02 PM

This won't start for a while

RE: Groups Tourney - Postponed - boredpepsi - 01-15-2014 10:54 PM

Sign me up! IGN : boredp3ps1