One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Forum Regulars Who Are Not Members of Clans - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Poppycock (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Forum Regulars Who Are Not Members of Clans (/showthread.php?tid=2724)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Forum Regulars Who Are Not Members of Clans - LegacyofEight - 04-09-2014 02:25 PM

I'm not in a clan I'll apply when I get better looking into wolfpack

RE: Forum Regulars Who Are Not Members of Clans - Demon - 04-09-2014 11:02 PM

WOLFPACK!!

You don't have to be good to join, as terrible as I am now, I was even worse when I joined. And joining a clan helps you get better Smile

RE: Forum Regulars Who Are Not Members of Clans - [PETA] Doodat - 04-09-2014 11:19 PM

(04-09-2014 02:25 PM)LegacyofEight Wrote:  I'm not in a clan I'll apply when I get better looking into wolfpack

Right, you don't have to be a certain level to enter wolfpack, we're only looking for active members. Being in Wolfpack is mostly about being in a community where we help each other get better.

RE: Forum Regulars Who Are Not Members of Clans - Flarp55 - 04-10-2014 10:46 AM

(11-13-2013 01:05 AM)erikpdumont Wrote:  I post occasionally.. lurk a lot though. And although you can't see it, I have my hand raised since I'm not in a clan. Smile

Is there a benefit to clan membership? Some part of me just cringed the way that question sounds... lol

You get a $1 discount on all One Man Left Products! And you will be par of an exclusive group of beta testers!

jk Big Grin

RE: Forum Regulars Who Are Not Members of Clans - Chemoeum - 04-10-2014 11:10 AM

(04-10-2014 10:46 AM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  
(11-13-2013 01:05 AM)erikpdumont Wrote:  I post occasionally.. lurk a lot though. And although you can't see it, I have my hand raised since I'm not in a clan. Smile

Is there a benefit to clan membership? Some part of me just cringed the way that question sounds... lol

You get a $1 discount on all One Man Left Products! And you will be par of an exclusive group of beta testers!

jk Big Grin

Five months ago.

RE: Forum Regulars Who Are Not Members of Clans - TheGreatAnt - 04-12-2014 11:44 AM

(04-10-2014 11:10 AM)Chemoeum Wrote:  
(04-10-2014 10:46 AM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  

jk Big Grin

Five months ago.
Or if a merch store ever opens.

RE: Forum Regulars Who Are Not Members of Clans - Chemoeum - 04-12-2014 12:35 PM

A merch store existed once.

Adam Wrote:Finally, in news that few people will care about, you may have noticed that our merch section has disappeared. We ordered some of the products and they were crap, and expensive. So in a fit of rage we ripped it from the navigation bar and broke it over our knee.

RE: Forum Regulars Who Are Not Members of Clans - Flarp55 - 04-12-2014 02:50 PM

(11-17-2013 09:02 AM)brayton Wrote:  I dont really have much time for the forums these days, but ill lurk breifly every 2 days atleast, but rarely enough for a full strategy discussion.

And I have yet to join a clan. Dimond League looked good, but I think that was just Harti and the logo. Hey GG!

Diamond League IS good. It is probably the most active too.

RE: Forum Regulars Who Are Not Members of Clans - TheGreatAnt - 04-12-2014 10:52 PM

Well...reasonably priced merch needs to make a comeback.

RE: Forum Regulars Who Are Not Members of Clans - Phyresis - 04-13-2014 01:31 PM

If it makes any difference to you Legacy, I am one of the Beta wolves in Wolfpack (co-leader) and I am only in gifted.

On the topic of merch, i was thinking of doing something in my graphics class that was outwitters based. May need some help designing something. And if OML decided to put out official stuff i would gladly burn anything I had made in favour of helping them. Big Grin