One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Forum Regulars Who Are Not Members of Clans - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Poppycock (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Forum Regulars Who Are Not Members of Clans (/showthread.php?tid=2724)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Forum Regulars Who Are Not Members of Clans - Wildt4lon - 11-13-2013 06:27 AM

(11-13-2013 05:43 AM)Someone21 Wrote:  
(11-13-2013 04:31 AM).Memories. Wrote:  I'm not in a clan! Wait...

Lies!
Hypocritism Big Grin

RE: Forum Regulars Who Are Not Members of Clans - TheGreatAnt - 11-13-2013 08:29 AM

(11-13-2013 02:19 AM)Pytosz Wrote:  Yeah, I also read forum almost every day but post rather ocasionally. What's the benefit of being in a clan?

In addition to what Doodat said, it give you a chance to get into a smaller group that you can challenge each other, and test each other's strategies and just have lots of random games to try out different stuff.

RE: Forum Regulars Who Are Not Members of Clans - TheGoldenGriffin - 11-13-2013 08:36 AM

And you get access to the secret clan forums, thats where they discuss their strategies and brainstorm better ones

RE: Forum Regulars Who Are Not Members of Clans - Gullsjakal - 11-13-2013 11:40 AM

While I puruse the threads on the Outwitters forum several times during the week looking for interesting discussions, I have only contributed by replying to six posts; make that seven. Wink

RE: Forum Regulars Who Are Not Members of Clans - QuantumApocalypse - 11-13-2013 12:53 PM

My hand is raised Smile

RE: Forum Regulars Who Are Not Members of Clans - GreatGonzales - 11-16-2013 08:07 AM

I was not a member of any clan for a loooong time. Wasn't my cup o tea. But then a clan with initials "GG" was proposed....and I didn't have much choice but to join. Wink

RE: Forum Regulars Who Are Not Members of Clans - TheGreatErenan - 11-16-2013 08:44 AM

Thanks for the answers, folks.

Thanks for moving the thread. After I posted it, I was like, "wait, why didn't I put this in Poppycock?" but then I forgot that I was thinking that until just now.

RE: Forum Regulars Who Are Not Members of Clans - Chemoeum - 11-16-2013 01:05 PM

(11-16-2013 08:07 AM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  I was not a member of any clan for a loooong time. Wasn't my cup o tea. But then a clan with initials "GG" was proposed....and I didn't have much choice but to join. Wink

*laughs so loud that you probably heard it*

RE: Forum Regulars Who Are Not Members of Clans - TheGreatAnt - 11-16-2013 02:41 PM

(11-16-2013 08:07 AM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  I was not a member of any clan for a loooong time. Wasn't my cup o tea. But then a clan with initials "GG" was proposed....and I didn't have much choice but to join. Wink

Almost like it was personally made for you! Go figure. xD

GG

RE: Forum Regulars Who Are Not Members of Clans - brayton - 11-17-2013 09:02 AM

I dont really have much time for the forums these days, but ill lurk breifly every 2 days atleast, but rarely enough for a full strategy discussion.

And I have yet to join a clan. Dimond League looked good, but I think that was just Harti and the logo. Hey GG!