One Man Left Studios Community Forums
What's with people putting brackets in their names? - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: What's with people putting brackets in their names? (/showthread.php?tid=2705)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

What's with people putting brackets in their names? - bobolynx - 11-07-2013 11:30 AM

The title
Like [wp] doodat

RE: What's with people putting brackets in their names? - lawtai - 11-07-2013 11:42 AM

It started in the Diamond League thread talking about clan designations. The [wp] is supposed to represent the wolfpack clan. Not everyone's picked up on this idea or even likes it.

RE: What's with people putting brackets in their names? - [PETA] Doodat - 11-07-2013 11:52 AM

Eh, It just looks official. Besides, wp = well played too

RE: What's with people putting brackets in their names? - TheQwertiest - 11-07-2013 12:01 PM

i dont like "well played".
its usually being said by the loser. hehe Tongue

RE: What's with people putting brackets in their names? - brayton - 11-07-2013 07:42 PM

Hahaha. Well luckily I'll soon be [GG] Brayton... Tongue

RE: What's with people putting brackets in their names? - awpertunity - 11-08-2013 01:59 AM

When I first saw the [WP] tag right under the [PETA] tag for some reason I thought it meant "white power" and was like.... wtf...

RE: What's with people putting brackets in their names? - [PETA] Cor13:4 - 11-08-2013 08:55 AM

This is serious, Awpertunity. Narwhal's everywhere are suffering because players like you penn them in with thorns where they can't even move.

PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Adorables) will not stand up for that!

RE: What's with people putting brackets in their names? - Chemoeum - 11-08-2013 11:38 AM

(11-08-2013 08:55 AM)[PETA] Cor13:4 Wrote:  This is serious, Awpertunity. Narwhal's everywhere are suffering because players like you penn them in with thorns where they can't even move.

PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Adorables) will not stand up for that!

Yeah, and thorns everywhere kill many runners, medics, and snipers of the Adorables team, and they end up CRYING.

They -- they actually do cry. Adam implemented crying into their "hurt" animation.

RE: What's with people putting brackets in their names? - [PETA] Doodat - 11-08-2013 11:46 AM

I mean, I'll join PETA if scrambling a mobi is more humane.

RE: What's with people putting brackets in their names? - [PETA] Cor13:4 - 11-08-2013 11:49 AM

(11-08-2013 11:46 AM)Doodat Wrote:  I mean, I'll join PETA if scrambling a mobi is more humane.

I always considered scrambling like hugging someone...'s brain. It seems very humane to me.