One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Is it just me or are others coming across new players? - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Is it just me or are others coming across new players? (/showthread.php?tid=2661)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Is it just me or are others coming across new players? - (Rone) - 10-28-2013 01:28 PM

As far sought, is Tilt to Live 2 bringing in possibly new players to Outwitters?

In Random 2v2 I'm coming across more unranked players the last three of which had less then 50 games won and of those the last two weren't even ranked in 1v1.

I've also noticed a bunch of people as of recently that have easily under 100 won games.

Tilt To Live 2 isn't out yet right? So doesn't this make it good news for us and the forum members talking about declining Outwitters community?

RE: Is it just me or are others coming across new players? - HuskyPete - 10-28-2013 01:31 PM

Hope so. More new blood is great.

RE: Is it just me or are others coming across new players? - [PETA] Doodat - 10-28-2013 01:53 PM

Yep, Alex (or Adam) mentioned that TtL2 or something was bringing in quite a few players per day. More than quite a few, in fact

RE: Is it just me or are others coming across new players? - Juslas - 10-28-2013 04:01 PM

We need to promote game, too. iPad for Christmas present to android and PC only friends of us.
Then patiently play with them.

RE: Is it just me or are others coming across new players? - (Rone) - 10-28-2013 04:39 PM

(10-28-2013 01:53 PM)Doodat Wrote:  Yep, Alex (or Adam) mentioned that TtL2 or something was bringing in quite a few players per day. More than quite a few, in fact

I remember that however somewhat thought it seemed similar to the news last time they said they were getting a lot of people based off of a Outwitters being promoted as one of the top games to play.

Also just got 2v2 arranged with a ranked fluffy player 1v1, under 15 wins and unranked 2v2.

RE: Is it just me or are others coming across new players? - CombatEX - 10-29-2013 07:04 AM

I met quite a lot of new players when I made my fluffy to ST account a couple months ago. Even in (low) Master league I met a few players with <50 wins. Not so much once the account got to high master and ST though. Still, it was promising how many new players I saw in Fluffy-Gifted.

RE: Is it just me or are others coming across new players? - onealexleft - 10-29-2013 08:06 PM

(10-28-2013 01:28 PM)(Rone) Wrote:  As far sought, is Tilt to Live 2 bringing in possibly new players to Outwitters?

In Random 2v2 I'm coming across more unranked players the last three of which had less then 50 games won and of those the last two weren't even ranked in 1v1.

I've also noticed a bunch of people as of recently that have easily under 100 won games.

Tilt To Live 2 isn't out yet right? So doesn't this make it good news for us and the forum members talking about declining Outwitters community?

Less TTL2 and more of another Apple feature recently on iOS. Hey, we're not complaining Tongue.

RE: Is it just me or are others coming across new players? - TheGreatErenan - 10-31-2013 03:58 AM

Hooray!

RE: Is it just me or are others coming across new players? - brayton - 11-01-2013 03:50 PM

Yeah, Iv'e noticed that too!
My question is, does apple 'mind' that OML didn't make as much as expected revenue? I mean apple gets pretty nice royalties from TTL, do you think they were disappointed.

If yes, do you expect to be featured for TTL2?

RE: Is it just me or are others coming across new players? - Mag!cGuy - 11-01-2013 06:20 PM

I think apple has enough money Big Grin