One Man Left Studios Community Forums
The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1. [Winner: Doodat] - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1. [Winner: Doodat] (/showthread.php?tid=2656)

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 - Mag!cGuy - 10-28-2013 03:32 AM

My aim is that each player would play once on each map, thus I want groups with 12 players, and 4 groups of 12 might be too much (because of the advices/commentaries/discussion about the games) Smile

If you were thinking about a single elimination format, well yeah that would have been simpler, but a 3 way tie can also be cool!

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 - jchris98 - 10-28-2013 03:43 AM

Sign me up.
Gc username: jchris98
League: gifted

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 - Azariah357 - 10-28-2013 05:50 AM

Invite me
Canyon357
GiftedGifted League

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 - Jamay235 - 10-28-2013 07:30 AM

Two more people should join soon :-)

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 - fruit slicing master - 10-28-2013 10:45 AM

Hmm, I wasn't originally going to do this, but since the winner gets to join the next elite tournament, I'll join. I am curious about team usage though? It's not stated anywhere. Is it what ever team you want to use or we use all teams equally? Like 3 adorable, 3 feedback, 3 scally, 2 veggie? The latter might be more interesting since it will force people to diversify.

fruit slicing master
Supertitan

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 - [PETA] Doodat - 10-28-2013 10:47 AM

There don't seem to be any team restrictions, but if I had to guess, it would be something like don't use a race more than 4 times.

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 - HuskyPete - 10-28-2013 10:52 AM

I have a question. It says you don't need to play all games at once. So if you get a bunch of invites, you just don't accept them all? I just know from experience it is harder to focus on a lot of games.

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 - [PETA] Doodat - 10-28-2013 10:59 AM

(10-28-2013 10:52 AM)HuskyPete Wrote:  I have a question. It says you don't need to play all games at once. So if you get a bunch of invites, you just don't accept them all? I just know from experience it is harder to focus on a lot of games.

I would suppose you can decline them. Or, you could join the game and just say you want to wait on the game.

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 - lawtai - 10-28-2013 11:05 AM

Yea, ideally you see if you can set it up on the forums beforehand. Though to prevent things from dragging out, hopefully we don't let people play only 1 match at a time.

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 - jesusfuentesh - 10-28-2013 11:46 AM

As for the race usage we have to consider that not all players have the Uber Pack. So, this could be a problem. If usage race restriction is involved, then Magic should have asked it from the beginning who has the Uber Pack and who doesn't