One Man Left Studios Community Forums
The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1. [Winner: Doodat] - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1. [Winner: Doodat] (/showthread.php?tid=2656)

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - amoffett11 - 12-29-2013 07:51 AM

[Image: kqDFGsL.jpg]

I didn't want to post this; I understand it's the holidays, but every turn for last month or so has been right up against the wire, and of there's going to be tiebreakers, I think we need to get on with it.

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - lawtai - 12-29-2013 07:53 AM

Jamay has dropped out of the gifted masters tourney due to other things going on, so I don't think she'll be continuing on here.

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - Mag!cGuy - 12-29-2013 08:31 AM

Alright, sadly Jamay loses the battle against amoffett.

So now we are waiting for the match Vazke VS infinitpure!

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - [PETA] Doodat - 12-29-2013 09:54 AM

No we aren't, right? Both me and amoffett beat infinitepure and Jamay is out, so me and amoffett move on right?

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - jchris98 - 12-29-2013 10:35 AM

(12-28-2013 09:08 AM)Jamay235 Wrote:  Ok guys. Sorry to have to say (I think you knew that already) that I can't continue this tourney. I'll put a little pause on Outwitters since some events I can't control happened. My attention and time is needed elsewhere. I'll come back with enthusiasm later as I love this game.

This is what she posted in the gifted/master tourney. I don't think she will continue in this one either.

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - infinitepure - 12-29-2013 08:35 PM

Okay our match might end soon but since I'm still travelling I think I might just drop out of the tournament and focus on the clan one alone because things are starting to get busy.

That and the fact that the game against Vazke~ has been taking ages between turns too. It will still be over a week before I get back and before then I'm going to have very little time for moves so I think it would be better to just put the other two through.

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - Mag!cGuy - 12-29-2013 08:35 PM

Doodat, Jamay lost the match against amoffett, but I didn't disqualify her, because she has serious reasons not to be active enough Smile She told me she can still participate in the tournament, so, if infinitepure loses to Vazke, there will be a 3 way tie between ammofett, her and you!

(12-29-2013 08:35 PM)infinitepure Wrote:  Okay our match might end soon but since I'm still travelling I think I might just drop out of the tournament and focus on the clan one alone because things are starting to get busy.

That and the fact that the game against Vazke~ has been taking ages between turns too. It will still be over a week before I get back and before then I'm going to have very little time for moves so I think it would be better to just put the other two through.

Sad to hear Sad

But, actually, we will "put the other two through" if you win. If you lose, there is gonna be this 3 way tie. ^^

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - infinitepure - 12-30-2013 12:55 AM

Oh well, in that case, I'll see if the game will finish in the next like 3 days and if it does finish, I'll post it and if it doesn't finish by then...well, we'll see. Unless of course you want to continue right away which I'm also okay with. Anything that makes this easier!

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - Mag!cGuy - 12-30-2013 01:04 AM

I do like when tournaments go the quickest possible, but having fair and real results is the priority, so we'll wait until you finish your match (hoping it won't take a month though) Smile

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - Jamay235 - 12-30-2013 02:50 AM

Because I'm on the ignore list of Magic, my only way to say something will be here. Sorry guys.
Mag!cGuy Wrote:J'ai ... rien dit de mal, donc garde ton agressivité pour toi merci.

Je n'ai pas été agressive, c'est juste fatigant de se faire dire ce que tu crois que les gens doivent penser ou encore que tu mettes des mots dans la bouche des gens. C'est tout. Joyeux Noël en retard et bonne année!