One Man Left Studios Community Forums
The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1. [Winner: Doodat] - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1. [Winner: Doodat] (/showthread.php?tid=2656)

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - jesusfuentesh - 11-30-2013 09:28 PM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA4N_z-wgM

Good Game! Heart

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - =) Random Task (= - 11-30-2013 09:29 PM

(11-30-2013 09:28 PM)jesusfuentesh Wrote:  outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA4N_z-wgM

Good Game! Heart

Yep! Well played Jesus!!

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - jesusfuentesh - 11-30-2013 09:40 PM

Jehtmonkey hasn't invited me yet. I am still playing against Wildtalon

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - infinitepure - 12-02-2013 01:38 PM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAsLywpgkM

Gg!

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - Sidious - 12-03-2013 04:50 AM

Is the preliminary round soon finished ? Wink

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - Jamay235 - 12-03-2013 06:40 AM

Huh 2 games still going on for me... Let's see

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - Mag!cGuy - 12-04-2013 04:45 AM

I can't tell you, sidious. As long as all matches have started, it's fine. Smile

Let's make a check-list for each group.

Group 1

The slowest group!

Are there any matches not started yet? Please tell it here if so!

Jamay has a lot of chances to make it to the elimination round, though if he she loses her two remaining matches, whereas amoffett and infinitepure win all of theirs, we are going to see a huuuuge tie!

Group 2

S59200 and fruit slicing master are the slowest ones, and their results will be decisive for the ending of the group phase. Suspense!!

Group 3

The quickest group, there are only two matches left! So, jesusfuentesh, who are you still waiting for? Don't hesitate to send wildtalon and jehtmonkey invites to tell them to start their games.

And I can happily annouce that Random Task made it to the second phase! Congratz!

Group 4

It was the fastest group at first, but now they aren't anymore! How are you guys doing? Any match not started yet?

As already said before, congratulations to chas3r for going into the next phase!

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - Sidious - 12-04-2013 05:41 AM

Waitong to know if I passes the rounds Smile
Seems swarm had 2 lost too, hope came back Wink

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - [PETA] Doodat - 12-04-2013 07:28 AM

I'm just sitting here waiting. I know I'll be in a tiebreaker almost for sure.

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - amoffett11 - 12-04-2013 07:43 AM

I have two matches left to finish, unfortunately though both are going at rate of about one turns every day (I think there's a timezone issue) and neither one I can say with confidence is close to finishing.