One Man Left Studios Community Forums
The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1. [Winner: Doodat] - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1. [Winner: Doodat] (/showthread.php?tid=2656)

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - [PETA] Doodat - 11-05-2013 02:52 AM

(11-04-2013 11:44 PM)erikpdumont Wrote:  Incidentally, I do not currently have in invite from Flarp55, and he's my last game. Anyone hear from him yet?
-DuMonster-

Flarp55 is active but is currently running another tournament. He will probably see this and send you an invite. His forum names is Bbobb

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - =) Random Task (= - 11-05-2013 03:11 AM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAoIeh9AsM
GG! - eight turn mobi rush

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - Fraukfeud - 11-05-2013 05:17 AM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAoK2b8QkM

One more, good game.

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - .Memories. - 11-05-2013 05:28 AM

I'm waiting on these invites:

Round 1: Foundry - Dudedaniel vs .Memories.
Round 5: Peekaboo - Jesusfuentesh vs .Memories.
Round 8: Sharkfood Island - Wildtalon1851 vs .Memories.

Thanks!

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - Xerozen - 11-05-2013 05:31 AM

I'm also waiting on dudedaniel

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - Mag!cGuy - 11-05-2013 06:18 AM

Brackets updated, as well as game list. Smile

I am sorry that I actually have helped no one in the discussion thread, but school started again and my priority is to keep the brackets updated and the tournament running as smoothly as possible. I will do my best to comment some games though, trust me!

Well done fraukfeud, you ended chs3r streak! As for the players not inviting you yet, I think they don't want to rush things and want to be very concentrated for their games. I hope though that in one week all matches will be started. If it's not the case I will start PM'ing to know what's going on. Tongue

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - .Memories. - 11-05-2013 07:12 AM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA4OvQ5QsM

Confused

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - Sidious - 11-05-2013 10:51 PM

Thinking G4 is pretty cool with many good players, making the games really interesting !
Did not see the match between chaser and fraukfeud, but will try to watch it soon, nice job by frauk. because chaser is pretty %%%%ing good tactitian !

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - Fraukfeud - 11-06-2013 12:30 AM

Thanks Sidious. It was not an easy game, which are the nicest to win Smile
And it is an interesting group, lots of tough matches.

But not all. Payton has given up in my matchnot sure why, so here is the replay:

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAkMLswQgM

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - Sidious - 11-06-2013 02:47 AM

End of your streak Wink sorry
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAkJDIsAoM