One Man Left Studios Community Forums
The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1. [Winner: Doodat] - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1. [Winner: Doodat] (/showthread.php?tid=2656)

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - 23swarm - 11-04-2013 01:26 AM

You said brackets were updated, but my game against Payton wasn't. Also, what happens after all of these round robin games have been played?

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - Mag!cGuy - 11-04-2013 01:34 AM

Your game against payton was. It is the first match of the round 5, look at it again Wink

After the round robin phase ends, the two best of each group will be put into a single elimination phase. I have asked if there were any suggestion/better idea, but no one answered, so I will go with this format Smile

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - [PETA] Doodat - 11-04-2013 01:36 AM

You did? Well I would have said 2 to single elim anyways.

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - Mag!cGuy - 11-04-2013 01:39 AM

(11-02-2013 06:44 PM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  By the way everyone, I will make a suggestion about the finale format of this tourney:

The two best of each group will be qualified into a single elimination bracket. The seeds won't be random, for example the first of group 1 will meet the second of group 3, and so on.
The round of 8 will be bo3 (best of three: that means you play against your opponent three times on the same map, and the one winning two games wins the whole match), the semi-finale will also be bo3, and the finale bo5.

Any suggestion/better idea? Smile

yeah, I did Tongue

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - jesusfuentesh - 11-04-2013 02:41 AM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA4K_ktAgM

Good game!

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - Ryankill - 11-04-2013 02:49 AM

I don't understand who makes the games

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - Gf!sh - 11-04-2013 02:52 AM

P1 does.

That means, if you're P1, you start the game, if you're P2, you wait.

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - .Memories. - 11-04-2013 02:54 AM

And P1 is the top on the bracket.

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - Chas3r 926 - 11-04-2013 03:04 AM

If you didn't know click on mathups: group 2 on the first page of this thread

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - [PETA] Doodat - 11-04-2013 04:00 AM

Okay:
You go to the original post on page 1.
There are four groups. Each group has a listing of players
For the group with your name, click the link to the group matchups.
It will take you to the Challonge website.
Scroll down: there will be 9 rounds with 4 matchups on each round
Each round's map is on the original post: round 1 is foundry, etc.
Each matchup will be shown like this:
Round 7
TheGoldenGriffin
AlliDooisRush

So round7 means you play on the 7th map, Foundry
TheGoldenGriffin is on top so he is P1 and starts the match.
And that's it