One Man Left Studios Community Forums
The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1. [Winner: Doodat] - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1. [Winner: Doodat] (/showthread.php?tid=2656)

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournanament - Season 1 - TheGreatErenan - 10-27-2013 03:25 AM

(10-27-2013 01:07 AM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  i think it was a joke...
higher than #56
lower than #54
->
no sign-ups

Actually, it means that amoffett will be the only one to enter. In this case, 1 is considered the highest, so higher than 56 and lower than 54 includes 55. Oh, and Larry Murphy, Derrick Brooks, and Orel Hershiser can enter as well.

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournanament - Season 1 - Mag!cGuy - 10-27-2013 03:27 AM

Since amofett would be the host of the tournament, we can't consider it as a sign up. So, Bbob was right!

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournanament - Season 1 - =) Random Task (= - 10-27-2013 03:55 AM

great idea for this tourney! just a suggestion, why don't you keep it open for all players gifted or better and only excempt those at the top who are eligible for the elite tourney? So my valued 2v2 partner Pastil could play as well (if he changes his mind not to play more tournaments at this time...)

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournanament - Season 1 - .Memories. - 10-27-2013 03:56 AM

(10-27-2013 03:55 AM)Random Task Wrote:  great idea for this tourney! just a suggestion, why don't you keep it open for all players gifted or better and only excempt those at the top who are eligible for the elite tourney? So my valued 2v2 partner Pastil could play as well (if he changes his mind not to play more tournaments at this time...)

I think you mean *not* eligible for the Elite Tourney.

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournanament - Season 1 - Mag!cGuy - 10-27-2013 04:22 AM

He did mean eligible for the elite championship, the top 20 one. Smile

Random, I am hesitating! But I at first wanted this to be for two leagues only, and the two leagues that have the biggest player base: gifted and master. Maybe in the next season I will include ST, but not this time Smile

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournanament - Season 1 - =) Random Task (= - 10-27-2013 04:22 AM

(10-27-2013 03:56 AM).Memories. Wrote:  
(10-27-2013 03:55 AM)Random Task Wrote:  great idea for this tourney! just a suggestion, why don't you keep it open for all players gifted or better and only excempt those at the top who are eligible for the elite tourney? So my valued 2v2 partner Pastil could play as well (if he changes his mind not to play more tournaments at this time...)

Well i suggested to exempt those eligible for the elite tourney.... So those not eligible can sign up,for this one Smile does that make sense?

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournanament - Season 1 - .Memories. - 10-27-2013 04:51 AM

(10-27-2013 04:22 AM)Random Task Wrote:  
(10-27-2013 03:56 AM).Memories. Wrote:  

Well i suggested to exempt those eligible for the elite tourney.... So those not eligible can sign up,for this one Smile does that make sense?

I misread the first half of that sentence, sorry buddy! Makes complete sense.

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournanament - Season 1 - jesusfuentesh - 10-27-2013 06:09 AM

I'll sign up

GC name: jesusfuentesh
League: Master #17

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournanament - Season 1 - Mag!cGuy - 10-27-2013 06:12 AM

Haha another reservation, well I guess I will open sign ups tomorrow, even if the tourney is not showcased Smile

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournanament - Season 1 - jesusfuentesh - 10-27-2013 06:30 AM

(10-27-2013 04:22 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  He did mean eligible for the elite championship, the top 20 one. Smile

Random, I am hesitating! But I at first wanted this to be for two leagues only, and the two leagues that have the biggest player base: gifted and master. Maybe in the next season I will include ST, but not this time Smile

It's good if you include STs next time. So gifted's and master's could gain experience by playing them