One Man Left Studios Community Forums
The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1. [Winner: Doodat] - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1. [Winner: Doodat] (/showthread.php?tid=2656)

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - [PETA] Doodat - 11-01-2013 02:26 AM

How about this: I sense tension. And I don't like it, so I'm trying to satisfy both parties while trying to keep from making extraneous comments.

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - Mag!cGuy - 11-01-2013 02:48 AM

And I'm trying to explain jamay my point of view as the one having the impossibility to satisfy everyone. Nothing more, don't worry Tongue

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - 22swarm - 11-01-2013 02:53 AM

I support the restart idea!! Might as well play as many games in this setting as possible. The only people who really have a right to be upset would be the ones who'd won at least 3 games without losing already. But there's really no use in being negative about it.

Also, I love the random people still trying to sign up haha

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - Sidious - 11-01-2013 05:18 AM

Less talk, more replays Wink
Let´s restart then magic be carreful next time I lost 2 wins ;(

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - Xerozen - 11-01-2013 05:59 AM

Is foundry supposed to be round 1 AND 7?

Or is that a typo

Also did we ever figure out JEHmonkeys gcid?

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - [PETA] Doodat - 11-01-2013 06:04 AM

(11-01-2013 05:59 AM)Xerozen Wrote:  Is foundry supposed to be round 1 AND 7?

Or is that a typo

Also did we ever figure out JEHmonkeys gcid?

This was addressed early. We needed a 9th round and Mag!cGuy decided on Foundry. So we each have a P1 and P2 on Foundry. It's the whole reason we restarted the tournament.

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - Mag!cGuy - 11-01-2013 06:09 AM

Actually, two players in each group will be P1 twice and P2 twice. This is what I had tried to fix at first, but then challonge cancelled my changes, then I tried to fix that, and all in all it became worse because some players would have had to play three times on a map, it was etremely confusing because some battles were already ended, etc. That's why the tourney got started again. Smile

I have sent a PM to jehmonkey to know his real gc id.

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - Xerozen - 11-01-2013 07:07 AM

Okeydokey, may just want to swap in an alternate if you don't hear from him by Saturday.

Thx!

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - .Memories. - 11-01-2013 07:10 AM

I'll get all my new P1 games going tonight (except JEHmonkey).

Sorry to those that beat me before the restart (Random and 22swarm). Sad

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - erikpdumont - 11-01-2013 09:01 AM

Someone remind me how we are posting results; post them here, or in the discussion thread? If it here, or in the discussion thread? In case it is here, my win over Midview2000 on Long Nine: outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA4O2FuwkM