One Man Left Studios Community Forums
The Elite Championship - Season 2 [WINNER: PHARMAFAN] - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [WINNER: PHARMAFAN] (/showthread.php?tid=2632)

RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED] - Pharmafan - 12-18-2013 01:35 AM

(12-18-2013 01:17 AM)His_Daddy Wrote:  lol... didn't expect veggies in my game but really feel sorry about SvV game

I hadn`t played them that lot on Sweetie Plains but thought they are OK there….and I expected something else than your Scallies….after Mag!c declared the new deadline for the sending of all the invites you posted something like "Ok…then I have to stop training with the other races" and invited me shortly afterwards….I still had the choice between feedback and veggies and I was so bold that I completely excluded the option that you maybe have also scally-slots open….lol Tongue

Think I really overacted in this game with my efforts to never let you hardening your cement….Smile

RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED] - His_Daddy - 12-18-2013 01:49 AM

(12-18-2013 01:35 AM)Pharmafan Wrote:  I hadn`t played them that lot on Sweetie Plains but thought they are OK there….and I expected something else than your Scallies….after Mag!c declared the new deadline for the sending of all the invites you posted something like "Ok…then I have to stop training with the other races" and invited me shortly afterwards….I still had the choice between feedback and veggies and I was so bold that I completely excluded the option that you maybe have also scally-slots open….lol Tongue

Think I really overacted in this game with my efforts to never let you hardening your cement….Smile

True, this is my last scally slot....now i only have 2 reapers games, against thruthy and ler4t..... you'll see why i need more time with the other races...

RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED] - Pharmafan - 12-19-2013 12:48 AM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA4PWsrgoM

GG.....

RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED] - poweewee - 12-19-2013 12:49 AM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAmJ7RjggM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA4PWsrgoM

I should have only my game against LER4T left

RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED] - GreatGonzales - 12-19-2013 08:18 AM

Gg LE3RT - stomped on my face

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAoO_QxQkM

RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED] - His_Daddy - 12-19-2013 10:19 AM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA2LSJlwsM
You are not alone GG.
And GG ler4t!
And thx to Jenmin for teaching me this awesome opening. Though I'm too bad at adorable and could not hold the advantage.

RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED] - neilsi - 12-20-2013 02:26 AM

Mastercaster wins agains White Dr4gon on Thorn Gulley (round 12). Unfortunately, I missed to save the replay link ..

RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED] - GreatGonzales - 12-20-2013 03:28 AM

Neilsi, I guess you are White Dr4gon? Welcome to the forum! Smile

RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED] - Sharugames - 12-20-2013 05:24 AM

Greatgonzales your forgetting our game Sad
3days so please make your turn

RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED] - L3R4T - 12-20-2013 06:01 AM

(12-19-2013 08:18 AM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  Gg LE3RT - stomped on my face

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAoO_QxQkM
GG, hard to beat scally on this one

(12-19-2013 10:19 AM)His_Daddy Wrote:  outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA2LSJlwsM
You are not alone GG.
And GG ler4t!
And thx to Jenmin for teaching me this awesome opening. Though I'm too bad at adorable and could not hold the advantage.
You should have won this one I think His_Daddy, Turn 4 I did a very big mistake, I have prefered paring 1 witt instead of moving my sniper in the middle direction. I had a long reflexion on that but I thoug you would finally not attack next turn... What a mistake !

Turn 11 if you kill my heavy, the game is over.