One Man Left Studios Community Forums
The Elite Championship - Season 2 [WINNER: PHARMAFAN] - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [WINNER: PHARMAFAN] (/showthread.php?tid=2632)

RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED] - His_Daddy - 11-05-2013 10:22 AM

no, you are tie, you two need an awp dual on dust2 gate A

RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED] - awpertunity - 11-05-2013 10:26 AM

(11-05-2013 10:22 AM)His_Daddy Wrote:  no, you are tie, you two need an awp dual on dust2 gate A

Haha, I'm so game for an awp battle finals.

Aztec bridge might be better.

RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED] - Thrutchy - 11-06-2013 11:11 AM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAwK6FtQkM

Good game!

I thought i might lose with his turn 6 and my lack of wits. It took me a while to find that perfect response in turn 7. Every other response seemed to need 1 more wit. He retreated too much in turn 8, which allowed me to gaurantee a win with turn 9.

RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED] - Pharmafan - 11-06-2013 06:30 PM

Yeah, I was over-confident and spended to less time to think my attack over before carrying it out. Hadn't seen that answer. It was to logical for me. You had fresh mobi and 0 wits....good counter!

GG, thrutchy!

Mag!c, how about the race used against Cor for those who had already started their match against him? Does it count as "used once". I won't think so cause the complete match counts as canceled or is it different? Just asking to be sure. Thanks!

RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED] - Mag!cGuy - 11-06-2013 10:41 PM

These matches count as null, so the rules stay the same (no race used more than four times) and you have one match less to consider when you choose your race. For example, I will be able to choose scallies against sharugames even though I at first planned to play veggie, because a scally slot has been freed when my match against cor became null.

I feel like having said something confusing, hope you understand haha

RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED] - Torbreck - 11-06-2013 10:49 PM

(11-06-2013 10:41 PM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  These matches count as null, so the rules stay the same (no race used more than four times) and you have one match less to consider when you choose your race. For example, I will be able to choose scallies against sharugames even though I at first planned to play veggie, because a scally slot has been freed when my match against cor became null.

I feel like having said something confusing, hope you understand haha

Yah - I used Veges against Cor - yippee I can use them again Wink

RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED] - His_Daddy - 11-07-2013 02:39 AM

(11-06-2013 10:49 PM)Torbreck Wrote:  Yah - I used Veges against Cor - yippee I can use them again Wink

go capture a whale!

RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED] - [PETA] Cor13:4 - 11-07-2013 03:19 AM

(11-07-2013 02:39 AM)His_Daddy Wrote:  
(11-06-2013 10:49 PM)Torbreck Wrote:  Yah - I used Veges against Cor - yippee I can use them again Wink

go capture a whale!

My whale did not like being penned in by thorns. He's used to swimming freely, roaming the oceans.

Please do not do that, think of the whales!

RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED] - His_Daddy - 11-07-2013 03:25 AM

Tongue

RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED] - [PETA] Cor13:4 - 11-07-2013 03:31 AM

BTW, if a mobi can swallow a friendly unit, you would think he should be able to swallow an unfriendly unit and spit it back out Big Grin