One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Feature-worthy Replays [you're welcome Alex] - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Feature-worthy Replays [you're welcome Alex] (/showthread.php?tid=2609)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Feature-worthy Replays [you're welcome Alex] - GendryStorm - 07-22-2014 12:18 AM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAuoLd4QsM

(Outwitters replay link of the game posted by Torbeck)

Hopefully a defense can be setup against this new double mobi rush on reaper, which is truly
terrifying. Even veggienauts will get overworked with this rush. . .

I wonder why the outwitters link isn't displaying properly. Angry Dodgy

RE: Feature-worthy Replays [you're welcome Alex] - ggggggggkkkkkk - 07-23-2014 03:54 AM

http://osn.codepenguin.com/replays/view/ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAmsuFoAoM

Turns 1-20: Made a lot of mistakes, especially on turn 20, because I had just started using adoreables in league games and wasn't very good. I left my base unprotected.

Turn 22: I was really close to just giving up because I couldn't think of a way to stop them, but then I realized I could block them in and at least survive for one more turn

Turns 23-41: I'm hanging on by a thread and was pretty sure I would lose at any moment

Turn 42: I give up trying to defend and go on the offensive, they still could have beat me if they made a different move on turn 43, but I end up pulling off a big comeback win on 46.

Overall, several errors on both sides, but still entertaining

RE: Feature-worthy Replays [you're welcome Alex] - Qwerty - 07-29-2014 04:27 AM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAlrzWqgsM
I can't believe this worked! I barely got by!

RE: Feature-worthy Replays [you're welcome Alex] - The Big Jalacktus - 07-31-2014 05:32 AM

That was painful to watch

RE: Feature-worthy Replays [you're welcome Alex] - Qwerty - 07-31-2014 05:38 AM

Yeah, if he hadn't have moved his sniper, I wouldn't have won.

RE: Feature-worthy Replays [you're welcome Alex] - TheQwertiest - 08-01-2014 06:45 AM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAmvzAgggM
placement match :3

RE: Feature-worthy Replays [you're welcome Alex] - Qwerty - 08-04-2014 07:57 AM

Skip to the last turn and watch it, what we did was kinda cool.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICApsW-xwkM

RE: Feature-worthy Replays [you're welcome Alex] - Flarp55 - 09-18-2014 11:20 AM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAntfx5wgM

RE: Feature-worthy Replays [you're welcome Alex] - LegacyofEight - 09-18-2014 02:53 PM

They should start posting replays in the Digest again. Then, to make fun of Instagram/hashtag/stereotypical white girl culture, feature my replays from the low ranks on #throwbackthursday