One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Let's have some fun! Tournament - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Let's have some fun! Tournament (/showthread.php?tid=2595)

RE: Let's have some fun! Tournament [1 spot is open! Sign up now!] - Yukfuj5 - 12-30-2013 09:43 AM

Doodat, those were honest mistakes. I don't want to give you the win because well... you didn't win

RE: Let's have some fun! Tournament [1 spot is open! Sign up now!] - lawtai - 12-30-2013 09:48 AM

Why don't you just replay the game without having to repeat the moves?

RE: Let's have some fun! Tournament [1 spot is open! Sign up now!] - Yukfuj5 - 12-30-2013 09:56 AM

I don't mind that, but he had an advantage so he doesn't want to. I don't mind one bit to re-do the moves but he doesn't want to do it again

RE: Let's have some fun! Tournament [1 spot is open! Sign up now!] - [PETA] Doodat - 12-30-2013 02:42 PM

(11-06-2013 11:30 AM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  
(11-06-2013 08:19 AM)~ pidge ~ Wrote:  Division B
Round 2

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAkIC7ywsM

Didgeralien realized they spawned by accident and ended the game--I'm guessing there isn't rematches or anything for early accidents and it is what it is?

yeah, it's really up to you, ~pidge~.
you have 3 options:
1. take the win
2. start a new match, with both players doing the exact same moves
3. restart

Here's the quote from Bbobb55 about what to do about restarts

Lawtai, I'm pretty sure I would have won in <6 turns if you watch the replay. That's why I suggested restarting. I don't want to start another one because

A. The gamemode is snipers only and could take 100+ turns
B. I believe that I was about to win anyways
C. It was at turn 20 twice.
D. I took the time to make sure I got every move CORRECT, each turn, and he did not.
E. I've sadly lost interest in these game types (oh the irony), and do not wish to continue. Actually, you can disqualify me if you want, because these game types weren't really meant to be turned into a tourney, I think it takes the fun out of a lot of it. Oh well, good job to Bbobb for hosting it so far, good luck, I'll still be lurking.

So if the win is what you wanted, you probably got it since Bbobb will just take me out anyways. Just saying, I didn't sign up to win, and making these rules is kind of out of the nature of the reason I made the thread.

RE: Let's have some fun! Tournament [1 spot is open! Sign up now!] - Flarp55 - 12-30-2013 07:55 PM

I think it's pretty obvious here that Doodat should get the win. If I were him, I wouldn't want to repeat the whole thing again. Actually, I would have taken the win the first time. Yukfuj, it is not your choice whether to give Doodat the win. He chose to take it and he gets it.

RE: Let's have some fun! Tournament [1 spot is open! Sign up now!] - Yukfuj5 - 12-30-2013 10:48 PM

First of all, I didn't see that thread, so my bad, I would have gladly give you the win
Second, you would not have win in <6 moves, I clearly see a way to counter it, you would not have won that match right there and then

RE: Let's have some fun! Tournament [1 spot is open! Sign up now!] - [PETA] Doodat - 12-31-2013 03:37 AM

Please explain your counter.

RE: Let's have some fun! Tournament [1 spot is open! Sign up now!] - Yukfuj5 - 12-31-2013 10:00 AM

Move heavy, place medic in front of base, move snipers toward base

RE: Let's have some fun! Tournament [1 spot is open! Sign up now!] - rackelj - 12-31-2013 11:14 AM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA6OeXkwgM
"Poison!" Round Smile

RE: Let's have some fun! Tournament [1 spot is open! Sign up now!] - Dr.LASR - 12-31-2013 11:56 AM

It's says 1 spot is sill open. Is that true? XD