One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Let's have some fun! Tournament - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Let's have some fun! Tournament (/showthread.php?tid=2595)

RE: Let's have some fun! Tournament [Sign-ups now closed!] - Zeke2100 - 11-18-2013 12:52 AM

Where do I report the results of my Round 9 game?

Bbbobb, I am new to tournaments. How do I post a replay to our game? I beat NDRDOG in Round 9 on SFI. My GCID: --zlove18--

RE: Let's have some fun! Tournament [Sign-ups now closed!] - Chas3r 926 - 11-18-2013 12:59 AM

You hold the game in the outwitters app on the main screen, and click save replay then come on here and paste the replay. You post them here

RE: Let's have some fun! Tournament [Sign-ups now closed!] - Zeke2100 - 11-18-2013 01:03 AM

Here is my replay link for round 9:
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA8LLXrwsM

--zlove18--

RE: Let's have some fun! Tournament [Sign-ups now closed!] - Flarp55 - 11-18-2013 01:17 AM

(11-17-2013 09:59 AM)awpertunity Wrote:  So is there any end date to this tournament? half my group hasn't even invited me to their game yet...

Well, not everyone can start all their games. A lot of people don't have enough space for 10 more games from this tourney. Be patient and wait for them to invite you. In time I may announce a date for tall games to be done but it's still too early (for Div. A and D) to do that.

(11-17-2013 02:40 AM)~ pidge ~ Wrote:  Division B/Round 8

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAkIvUggoM

When I saw he boosted his heavy, I chatted about it cause I thought it wasn't allowed. He said he thought it wasn't considered healing, but he gave up the win anyway? I was ready to agree to boost and finish the round. Oh well.

Here it is your choice what to do, but I think he quit because you were already going to win anyways. Also, if anyone accidentally boosts a heavy, then they can tell their opponent and say how much they boosted by. For example, if they boost from 3 to 5 health, both people should agree that that player loses if the heavy gets down to 2 or less health. Don't quit because you accidentally boosted. In this case, it is NOT your opponent's choice whether to take the win or do this. They HAVE to do this.

RE: Let's have some fun! Tournament [Sign-ups now closed!] - pawni - 11-18-2013 04:10 AM

round 1 div C

http://osn.codepenguin.com/replays/view/ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA8M_5-wkM

(11-09-2013 07:47 AM)Chas3r Wrote:  Division C
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA4OLejQsM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAkNvMtQsM

Good Games!

I can't get the round 4 rotating spawns then... Is it rotating for each spawn point or ... ? And you missed a medic on one point I think..

RE: Let's have some fun! Tournament [Sign-ups now closed!] - Pytosz - 11-18-2013 06:50 AM

Group d round 4, my oponent is not active for 4 days

RE: Let's have some fun! Tournament [Sign-ups now closed!] - Chas3r 926 - 11-18-2013 06:57 AM

(11-18-2013 04:10 AM)pawni Wrote:  round 1 div C

http://osn.codepenguin.com/replays/view/ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA8M_5-wkM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA4OLejQsM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAkNvMtQsM

Good Games!

I can't get the round 4 rotating spawns then... Is it rotating for each spawn point or ... ? And you missed a medic on one point I think..

I did mess up, and if I messed up a spawn, I tried to keep that unit I spawned on the spawn unit the rotation got back to that thing that I had to spawn. I did forget the medic at the beginning though.

I guess you can take the win if you want

RE: Let's have some fun! Tournament [Sign-ups now closed!] - NDRDOG - 11-18-2013 08:30 AM

(11-16-2013 11:55 AM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  
(11-16-2013 09:28 AM)spacechef Wrote:  outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA8PWOjwgM

Heavy is king match.
Read right through the rules and I spawned a soldier. Next turn, looks like opponent boosted his heavy. Rules say no healing, does that include boosting?

Your opponent probably misinterpreted the rules. You should restart the game.

(11-15-2013 01:47 PM)NDRDOG Wrote:  I have a problem. I don't feel fresh. No that's not it, sorry. I'm in a game, round 6 game to be precise, but when the other person started the game he didn't word it the same way as it is on the forum page. I should have known better but...Along the line I moved my heavy and boosted three units. I have offered to forfeit but the person just stopped playing. What should I do?

Who is your opponent?
It is your opponent's choice what to do in this case. I recommend that in future games, you copy the exact rules and post over chat.

O.K. So the guy waited for three days than took his turn and told me to forfeit, which I had offered to do. I have forfeited the game but I'm left with a lingering bad taste and I don't know if it's because he waited so long or because he took his turn when he knew I was forfeiting the game.

RE: Let's have some fun! Tournament [Sign-ups now closed!] - [PETA] Doodat - 11-18-2013 08:41 AM

This is a problem. I think the point of this is to have fun. Like I said, you can ask random people that regularly visit the forums if they want to try a game mode, I'm sure most of them will be happy to play.

RE: Let's have some fun! Tournament [Sign-ups now closed!] - pawni - 11-18-2013 09:40 AM

(11-18-2013 06:57 AM)Chas3r Wrote:  
(11-18-2013 04:10 AM)pawni Wrote:  round 1 div C

Good Games!

I did mess up, and if I messed up a spawn, I tried to keep that unit I spawned on the spawn unit the rotation got back to that thing that I had to spawn. I did forget the medic at the beginning though.

I guess you can take the win if you want

No.. It's alright... as I remember you were winning anyways but just for me to make sure I understand the rules.. so it is rotating over both spawn points and not a rotation for each?