One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Let's have some fun! Tournament - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Let's have some fun! Tournament (/showthread.php?tid=2595)

RE: Let's have some fun! Tournament [Sign-ups now closed!] - spacechef - 11-16-2013 09:28 AM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA8PWOjwgM

Heavy is king match.
Read right through the rules and I spawned a soldier. Next turn, looks like opponent boosted his heavy. Rules say no healing, does that include boosting?

RE: Let's have some fun! Tournament [Sign-ups now closed!] - [PETA] Doodat - 11-16-2013 10:05 AM

Yup, you can't boost the heavy

RE: Let's have some fun! Tournament [Sign-ups now closed!] - lawtai - 11-16-2013 10:20 AM

I've played it so that if you and your opponent agree then the initial boost is ok.

RE: Let's have some fun! Tournament [Sign-ups now closed!] - Flarp55 - 11-16-2013 11:55 AM

(11-16-2013 09:28 AM)spacechef Wrote:  outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA8PWOjwgM

Heavy is king match.
Read right through the rules and I spawned a soldier. Next turn, looks like opponent boosted his heavy. Rules say no healing, does that include boosting?

Your opponent probably misinterpreted the rules. You should restart the game.

(11-15-2013 01:47 PM)NDRDOG Wrote:  I have a problem. I don't feel fresh. No that's not it, sorry. I'm in a game, round 6 game to be precise, but when the other person started the game he didn't word it the same way as it is on the forum page. I should have known better but...Along the line I moved my heavy and boosted three units. I have offered to forfeit but the person just stopped playing. What should I do?

Who is your opponent?
It is your opponent's choice what to do in this case. I recommend that in future games, you copy the exact rules and post over chat.

RE: Let's have some fun! Tournament [Sign-ups now closed!] - Yukfuj5 - 11-16-2013 12:13 PM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA0NW4rgoM
Here is the link for the division C round 8 replay, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post it, I'm new to tournaments

RE: Let's have some fun! Tournament [Sign-ups now closed!] - [PETA] Doodat - 11-16-2013 12:31 PM

This is the right place

RE: Let's have some fun! Tournament [Sign-ups now closed!] - .Memories. - 11-16-2013 01:16 PM

(11-16-2013 10:20 AM)lawtai Wrote:  I've played it so that if you and your opponent agree then the initial boost is ok.

We discussed the same thing. We decided not to boost.

In other news: Div C, Round 6
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAoN39kwsM

GG GoHeat!

RE: Let's have some fun! Tournament [Sign-ups now closed!] - Yukfuj5 - 11-16-2013 01:55 PM

So what happens next? That was my first game/round

RE: Let's have some fun! Tournament [Sign-ups now closed!] - lawtai - 11-16-2013 01:57 PM

(11-16-2013 01:55 PM)Yukfuj5 Wrote:  So what happens next? That was my first game/round

You can start all your Player 1 games from all the rounds if you like. Hopefully people are also inviting you to games where you're player 2.

RE: Let's have some fun! Tournament [Sign-ups now closed!] - ~ pidge ~ - 11-17-2013 02:40 AM

Division B/Round 8

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAkIvUggoM

When I saw he boosted his heavy, I chatted about it cause I thought it wasn't allowed. He said he thought it wasn't considered healing, but he gave up the win anyway? I was ready to agree to boost and finish the round. Oh well.